WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

What tics suggested is a good one but 50 point is too many imo. 10 or even 15 points just looks fine to me..what say sanjay?
Zelig' date=' it was just a suggestion. Offcourse, you can reduce the number of points to the that thing. Ya 50, might be a bit too much, as [b']SACHDAN mentioned above too. You decide that. YOu are the boss of this game. We shall obey
Let's have it as 10 pts then :icflove: I ain't the boss btw :blush: To take it one more level (so as to offer teams like Indi Commos :beee: a chance), let's also do a Mode of Dismissal predictor. Rules 1. Predict the mode of dismissal of 3 players (can be from same or either teams). 2. If the player doesn't get to bat then prediction is VOIDed. (So, it's safe to go with top order batsmen) 3. 20 pts for a win, no negatives. 4. All or nothing. No half points. 5. Only for non-minnow matches. likey? :hmmm:
Give 5 points for duckies :hehe: Tics, awesome picks yesterday, leapfrogged to 3rd place :yess:
assi jang jitenge...
Tics!! I guess he's the first one to get both MOMs right in a day !!! well done :hatsoff: ludh when are you planning to make any significant contribution to team's cause lol

S=G sorry, I acted like a dhedshani and predicted Zimbabwe to win against NZ. We simply lost points because of that. :(( From now on, no dillogical business, only using brain for prediction. :P Jibran , good call on the MoM. For 2 days running your predictions have turned out to be good. :two_thumbs_up: Mod junta, kahin yeh apne predictions match ke baad edit to nahi kar raha? :P

S=G sorry' date=' I acted like a dhedshani and predicted Zimbabwe to win against NZ. We simply lost points because of that. :(( [b']From now on, no dillogical business, only using brain for prediction. :P Jibran , good call on the MoM. For 2 days running your predictions have turned out to be good. :two_thumbs_up: Mod junta, kahin yeh apne predictions match ke baad edit to nahi kar raha? :P
S=G, forget finishing anywhere in the top 5 :cantstop:
S=G sorry' date= I acted like a dhedshani and predicted Zimbabwe to win against NZ. We simply lost points because of that. :(( From now on, no dillogical business, only using brain for prediction. :P Jibran , good call on the MoM. For 2 days running your predictions have turned out to be good. :two_thumbs_up: Mod junta, kahin yeh apne predictions match ke baad edit to nahi kar raha? :P
:dontmentionit:
S=G' date=' forget finishing anywhere in the top 5 :cantstop:[/quote'] dekhte jaaiye DanBhai, bas ek achcha match aur hum aapke baraabar honge :D

Sri Lanka vs. Australia Winner - Australia MOM - Shane Watson Type - Opener Ton - Sangakkara and Shane Watson Five - Lee and Lasith Malinga Predictions for Manny Winner - Australia MOM - Ricky Ponting Type - 3-5 Ton - Sangakkara and Ponting Five - Lee and Lasith Malinga