What ICF means to me ? (My ICF Journey)

gaurav92

RoRo :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: glad you likes my beloved Bradman thread ( Feed should not have been the thread starter it should be under my name :whine: :hitler: ) .... but it kinda went silent when the Bodyline bakwas was shown up and the various stats efforts by the usual suspects gat pwned silly and then ofcourse when dsr (KT ) found that site with videos ... hehehe ... good times.
:hatsoff: bossbhai kishi ko sachin ke barre main kucch likhne/bolne se pehle ICF paar ek baar tooh soch lena chahiye i think.

Nice post gauriii :two_thumbs_up: Thodii donation iss taraf bhi kr de :wink2:

Abbe din mein 14 baar special one special one karta hai tu forum mein :mad: Kahin usne padh liya to april ke baad bhi ICF pe hi saara time bitaana padega...:giggle:
Why are you J yaaar ? :WTF:

Abbe din mein 14 baar special one special one karta hai tu forum mein :mad: Kahin usne padh liya to april ke baad bhi ICF pe hi saara time bitaana padega...:giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ps: PK's a **** awwal one:)

I remember writing an article on SL as contenders for the last WC. And the scenes after we lost to Bang and SL :(( Lets hope those days never come back to haunt us again :pray:
smokes, may i ask wtf this haz to do with this thread? if it was your idea of, this thread being shyt, type whatever u want then i agree

i joined icf on october 8 ..icf was introduced to me by my dear friend gaurav ...earlier i use to play SS..and i was in the top 10 in my 1st SS....then i started betting .....but unfortunately lost all by money during champions league semi final ..between cobra and T &T....but sachdan won ....that made m pissed ...i was amongst the top 8 richest ICF member in my first month itself ..i enjoyed playin quizzes ..earn money and bet ol d money ... i enjoyed d stuffs but after my loss..i was left without any money ....den i decided to post something ..and i decided to post some of my jokes on jokes section....which was a bit under estimated forum ....i started playing pranks flirting around ..and all of a sudden the jokes section gained momentum...people started enjoying my stuffs ...then due to studies i decided to quit icf frm 3-4 months ...but icf fever was always wid m ..den i decided to come back with a bang ..that too with my blind pilot joke..which ws a big hit ...den i discovered the hood ..had fun out ther with shane and BB... but often i was banned frm d hood just cuz i use to flirt a lot and not allow shane and BB to talk...now i just come 2 play SS ...as ppl say history repeats itself ...i m again back on SS..and will soon make a COMEBACK

i joined icf on october 8 ..icf was introduced to me by my dear friend gaurav ...earlier i use to play SS..and i was in the top 10 in my 1st SS....then i started betting .....but unfortunately lost all by money during champions league semi final ..between cobra and T &T....but sachdan won ....that made m pissed ...i was amongst the top 8 richest ICF member in my first month itself ..i enjoyed playin quizzes ..earn money and bet ol d money ... i enjoyed d stuffs but after my loss..i was left without any money ....den i decided to post something ..and i decided to post some of my jokes on jokes section....which was a bit under estimated forum ....i started playing pranks flirting around ..and all of a sudden the jokes section gained momentum...people started enjoying my stuffs ...then due to studies i decided to quit icf frm 3-4 months ...but icf fever was always wid m ..den i decided to come back with a bang ..that too with my blind pilot joke..which ws a big hit ...den i discovered the hood ..had fun out ther with shane and BB... but often i was banned frm d hood just cuz i use to flirt a lot and not allow shane and BB to talk...now i just come 2 play SS ...as ppl say history repeats itself ...i m again back on SS..and will soon make a COMEBACK
:adore: :adore: