Is pre-marital sex ok or not?

fineleg

Very good post MTC...but you forget in all these things' date=' humanity leaves far behind...as you can see.......being human is not enough as this is the best possible creation of almighty and we need to do justice to have born in this species....becoming a real and good human being must be the goal for everyone....[/quote'] Ok, let me put it this way. If I become a good human being tomorrow, donate something to charity everyday, help others, I am still not going to make much of a difference to the poor, the starving, the oppressed. But if instead I want to earn loads of money, I can chase my dreams and open a pharmacuetical company which gives medicines at subsidised rates for the poor. Or I can be the head of a MNC which will then employee thousands of people. I can create or invent something new which will improve the life of many. Or if I want power, I can be a politician who then can chnage people's life for the better or worse.

Egotist people who care for themselves have made all the difference to the world. People who control their kaam, krodh, lobh, moh and ahankar and other natural reactions are usually the ones who are content with their life, have no ambition or drive, are spriritual rather than practical and do not make any difference to either their own life or to others[
Wrong people like Vivekanand, Gautam Budhh, Mahavir Jain, Mohammad did make difference to this world. If each person can be better person, then this world would be a better world. I am not asking everyone to suppress their urges. I am just asking them to realize that sex is lust which is a fact. Nature gave us sex organs to reproduce not to *** around evry night wearing condoms. If we do it, we should at the least realize that it is a lust and not glorify it with love. Smelling, rubbing, kissing various body parts of ones partner ISN'T love.

Wrong people like Vivekanand, Gautam Budhh, Mahavir Jain, Mohammad did make difference to this world. If each person can be better person, then this world would be a better world. I am not asking everyone to suppress their urges. I am just asking them to realize that sex is lust which is a fact. Nature gave us sex organs to reproduce not to *** around evry night wearing condoms. If we do it, we should at the least realize that it is a lust and not glorify it with love. Smelling, rubbing, kissing various body parts of ones partner ISN'T love.
:congrats:

Ok' date=' let me put it this way. If I become a good human being tomorrow, donate something to charity everyday, help others, I am still not going to make much of a difference to the poor, the starving, the oppressed. But if instead I want to earn loads of money, I[b'] can chase my dreams and open a pharmacuetical company which gives medicines at subsidised rates for the poor. Or I can be the head of a MNC which will then employee thousands of people. I can create or invent something new which will improve the life of many. Or if I want power, I can be a politician who then can chnage people's life for the better or worse.
Do you know any of these kind of company or politician who do it for poor people? DO you know this world is not for poor. No one make or do things considering poor people and the ultimate goal is to earn money by selling their products which are made for the people who can buy them. What you said is easier said than done. If someone could do that then this world would be a much better place to live. Our country is one of the biggest example of it.

:hail: ..... great view ........

How is it not love? Justr because you never had an experience yourself or had a bad one? How on earth are you supposed to comment on the taste of a dish if you never tasted it yourself. And we have the eternal virgin shubham agreeing with you For you sex is lust. thats your opinion and might have been formed out of a variety of reasons but don't try to force your opinion on others. For me and for anyone who has been in true love, sex in love is the ultimate holy grail of love. You will never be close to your mate, close as in soul-mate close, without sex. Your love will never be complete without sex. Don't you understand that the very act of chosing a life partner is completely sexual? Thats how nature designed it. And when you fall in love, you fall in love because of a variety of reasons. You find a girl beautiful because you look at symmetric features which natures says is a sign of a person having better genes. You look at someone's nature and you sub-consciously access that she will make a good mother. Thats how you fall in love and from the beginning to the end, its one big mating process Claiming that you have loved a person just because you both like each other and have held hands is like expecting to have a child after you lift the bridal veil of a woman. You will never know what true love is if you stop half-way. and if you never know you cannot comment. Simple as that You put kissing, touching, rubbing in such a crass way but each of these acts are so minute and personal. the way a mother rubs a child and the way she touches a stranger is completely different and the child can feel that touch. Same when you kiss, touch or rub someone you are truly in love with. From my own experience, I thought and said I could not live without a woman I loved. We were madly in love with each other. But I truly understood what it meant after I slept with her. Now I know I couldn't live without her without saying

Wrong people like Vivekanand, Gautam Budhh, Mahavir Jain, Mohammad did make difference to this world. If each person can be better person, then this world would be a better world. e.
None of the person's whom you named started with the goal to improve everyone's life. In fact they had undying thirst for knowledge and realisation. that was their holy grail, their ambition, their 'moh'. They were not happy and content with what they had(Gautam was a prince, Vivekanand was well to do, etc). It was only after they got the knowledge and understood it, that they shared it with the masses. Their needs were very selfish before they attained enlightenment. They did not care for their families or friends or even the world when they set off for knowledge from themselves

Do you know any of these kind of company or politician who do it for poor people? DO you know this world is not for poor. No one make or do things considering poor people and the ultimate goal is to earn money by selling their products which are made for the people who can buy them. What you said is easier said than done. If someone could do that then this world would be a much better place to live. Our country is one of the biggest example of it.
I was talking about achievements and not good vs bad. Each one of those people has it in their power to change the fortune of people and they reached this stage because of not giving up. Bill Gates alone has contributed more to charity than the entire state of Karnataka! If all the good guys are content with not indulging and being happy the way they are, nothing would be generated

None of the person's whom you named started with the goal to improve everyone's life. In fact they had undying thirst for knowledge and realisation. that was their holy grail, their ambition, their 'moh'. They were not happy and content with what they had(Gautam was a prince, Vivekanand was well to do, etc). It was only after they got the knowledge and understood it, that they shared it with the masses. Their needs were very selfish before they attained enlightenment. They did not care for their families or friends or even the world when they set off for knowledge from themselves
When did Mohammad give up sex ? is that really true ? BTW all these guys probably couldnt concentrate on their day job and thought too much about sex.:icflove:

How is it not love? Justr because you never had an experience yourself or had a bad one? How on earth are you supposed to comment on the taste of a dish if you never tasted it yourself. And we have the eternal virgin shubham agreeing with you For you sex is lust. thats your opinion and might have been formed out of a variety of reasons but don't try to force your opinion on others. For me and for anyone who has been in true love, sex in love is the ultimate holy grail of love. You will never be close to your mate, close as in soul-mate close, without sex. Your love will never be complete without sex.
well mate, you are resorting to personal attacks again. I have already told that I have been in true love and have had physical experiences. I know what I am talking about and adhere to it myself which I believe would be good for me in present and in longer run. It seems like you are disturbed by what I wrote. I can not and do not wish to force my opinions on you. "You will never be close to your mate, close as in soul-mate close, without sex. Your love will never be complete without sex." --> absolutely incorrect as per me.

Sex is but but one facet of a relationship. Not sure why it is being given so much importance here. When my wife was pregnant we didn't get around to having any sex. Doesn't mean that I stopped loving her at that time. Even when we were not being lustful we loved each other a lot. In fact I would say that I loved her more and more each day. Also being spirutual means that you forsake the material world. Those that forsake the material world are obviously not going to "help" anyone else out in a material sense. They can however do so emotionally and spiritually. I think that is why people seek out ashrams when they are very stressed out and need a place to meditate. MTC, you mention that noone can achieve meaningful in the world without being ambitious, egotistic and money minded. I think there are tons of counterexamples of people who I put forward to disagree with you. Check out the Heros section of CNN for some exampes. Other amazing people are those like Mother Teresa and Sunitha Krishnan. None of them expect material payment for what they do.... and yet try to save the world one person at a time. Try telling those that have been helped by them that they don't make a difference to the world.

I am not asking everyone to suppress their urges. I am just asking them to realize that sex is lust which is a fact. Nature gave us sex organs to reproduce not to *** around evry night wearing condoms. If we do it' date=' we should at the least realize that it is a lust and not glorify it with love. Smelling, rubbing, kissing various body parts of ones partner ISN'T love.[/quote'] So are you going to engage in the act only to reproduce? And I am guessing there won't be any foreplay either..because the smelling, rubbing, kissing you are talking about is all about engaging the senses which is an integral part of making love. Can't believe I am typing this sh!t, but my friend your approach is one dimensional. You are going to be one boring lover for your partner, but you will learn with experience..everyone does! It's fine you have these views, just make sure your views match with your soul mate. Otherwise she may find herself craving for an oasis in a dry desert. Sexual aversion can be a perfect ground for divorce..even in India.

No..I am sure they can. Someone here said that as long as men expect virgin wife, they have to remain virgin themselves. I on the contrary don't think so. Hypocritical as it sounds, in a marriage a girl and the guy has different attributes list that they use to shop around. As long as a girl expects the guy to earn more than her, the guy can expect her to be a virgin if that is his priority.
Girls will start settling for a guy who earns less when he can start producing kids and compromise on his career to bring them up.Someone has to earn enough for the family. As for the OP....to each his own.One should just be truthful to your partner whether it is a long term relationship or a one night stand.Just don't hurt the other person emotionally or physically.......and be truthful to your future partners about your past. As for men wanting a virgin...virginity is no guarantee for future faithfulness.