Who's nervous for tomorrow's match

Guest prince

I told my manager, I need 7 weeks leave to watch the world cup. to which she replied "ooh that won't be possible" So I told her well whether you allow me 7 weeks off or not, I'm going So I pretty much quit my job to come watch the world cup Does that make me more Indian than the rest of you?
Now that's the sign of a REAL cricket fan. Excellent work there Sachinism:hatsoff:
I told my manager, I need 7 weeks leave to watch the world cup. to which she replied "ooh that won't be possible" So I told her well whether you allow me 7 weeks off or not, I'm going So I pretty much quit my job to come watch the world cup Does that make me more Indian than the rest of you?
arent we proud of you :icflove: Indian team should win the WC for you more than SRT :D anyway awesome stuff dude, hope you sign off the tournament with a pic with SRT on your side and the WC in his hand :)
Super Duper :hail:
:omg: ,You're a true fan :isalute:
:icflove: PS: Is your boss hawt? :hmmm:
you just inspired me to leave my lab practicals tomorrow :)
Women :headshake:
:hatsoff::hatsoff: :isalute::isalute: