Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

Anybody who claims that India's bowling line up is more "potent" than Pakistan's should be admitted to a mental hospital asap. On wednesday, You will see what happens to India and it won't be pretty. Promise me that you will come on this forum after we win. Don't make **** excuses when we beat you, Afridi is lucky slogger. Toss wins the match. Indian players had mind on IPL.
:((
Anybody who claims that India's bowling line up is more "potent" than Pakistan's should be admitted to a mental hospital asap. On wednesday, You will see what happens to India and it won't be pretty. Promise me that you will come on this forum after we win. Don't make **** excuses when we beat you, Afridi is lucky slogger. Toss wins the match. Indian players had mind on IPL.
Nice script. And Afridi is playing Dumbslog Millionaire. :two_thumbs_up:
Our bowling is better then yours by quite a distance. Our bowling rankings and volume of wickets our bowlers have taken in both forms of the game are miles more then your lot. All you have got tyo back up your absurd myth is exactly that, myths! Your spinners are pathetic, as well as your seamers bar Gul. We will paste you everywere Wednseday. p.s your only reply is rankings and stats dont matter, look at NZ balah blah. So if we dont go by rankings, stats and performance, then what do we do? Go by paki myths and your word:hysterical:
the bolded part is all I request you to follow :icflove:
Why dont pakis answer the question why their bowlers have awful rankings? Or does that not fit in to their myths and fairytales
Appears as if you still haven't realized that Pakis have their own ranking system (effects of delusion). They don't follow the standard ranking systems, which is biased towards Ind as ICC is BCCI's you know what :winky: Kindly refer to the Pak PoV analysis that I have done. They go by such analysis :P
Afridi' date=' Both Umars And gul need to play really well, and play match winning knocks and spells.[/quote'] Yup. Afridi needs to get his act together with the bat. He could learn from Ponting in that. And Kamran has to actually be of assistance to his bowlers and both bros need to click with the bat apart from the other players who are there as bats. And Gul needs to stick to the form he's been in in the past few matches.

Some of the strengths of teams get neutralized owing to familiarity factor. match result will be decided by some moments. Either it could be a crazy moment like Gauti run out or specatcular moment like Oram's catch. In T20 final, brilliant run out by Uthappa defined the course of the match.

Some of the strengths of teams get neutralized owing to familiarity factor. match result will be decided by some moments. Either it could be a crazy moment like Gauti run out or specatcular moment like Oram's catch. In T20 final' date= brilliant run out by Uthappa defined the course of the match.
True...in ODIs there isn't that much time to fight back (although more than T20 obviously) and one or two major incidents can often end up deciding the game despite all the pre match analysis

The rankings are a pile of *** Ray Price is the 3rd best player in the world. Abdur Razzaq is a better bowler than Umar Gul Kulaskera is better than Malinga Malinga is 28th best ODI bowler in the world. Rankings mean nothing, Bowlers who bowl to stop runs are rewarded more than wicket takers like Gul and Malinga. The only stats i care about is Average Economy Strike Rate. Compare India's bowling to Pakistan. Go on do it.

The rankings are a pile of *** Ray Price is the 3rd best player in the world. Abdur Razzaq is a better bowler than Umar Gul Kulaskera is better than Malinga Malinga is 28th best ODI bowler in the world. Rankings mean nothing, Bowlers who bowl to stop runs are rewarded more than wicket takers like Gul and Malinga. The only stats i care about is Average Economy Strike Rate. Compare India's bowling to Pakistan. Go on do it.
Why don't you do it???? Or are you just as retarded as your captain??? Show US!