Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

Any report on the Pitch? Never heard Mohali Pitch of being slow.
It will be a seam friendly pitch, which means it will be a run fest. Any team can chase 300+ score if they bat sensibly. Pakistan did it successfully against India in Mohali in 2007. India scored 321, but Pakistan beat us. India has never won in Mohali when playing against Pakistan. I hope that doesn't happen again. :pray:

out of 29 odis played in india between india and pakistan, India have only won 9 out of 2 odis played at mohali between india and pakistan, pakistan have won both. out of 4 wc encounters between india and pakistan, india have won all 4. which history will repeat itself?

This is as big as it gets here on ICF Biggest match of ICF history. India must beat Pak and win the wc. Just imagine..BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR 4 YEARS It cant get better than this. Losing to Pak will be bloody embarassing..We must beat Pak at all costs. This is the best opportunity India has ever had to win the worldcup in the history of the game. We can beat any of these 3 teams. War is on!

out of 29 odis played in india between india and pakistan, India have only won 9 out of 2 odis played at mohali between india and pakistan, pakistan have won both. out of 4 wc encounters between india and pakistan, india have won all 4. which history will repeat itself?
Hopefully the third one. :pray:
It's not war - it's a cricket match. Don't do disservice to people who have actually fought wars by glorifying a bloody game played with a bat and ball to people who have bled and died.
Tell that to all the news channels. Ofcourse its not a real war.
We can go with 3 seamers but problem is Ashwin or Harbhajan cant be dropped i have a feeling Nehra may replace Munaf coz he has palayed against Pak i could be wrong but thats how i feel
I would prefer Sreesanth over Nehra or Munaf. Please don't drop Ashwin or Bhajji. But truth is that spinners will not be able to do much on Mohali pitch. Zaheer Khan will have to do a lot of work for us to make up for the crappiness of Munaf and/or Nehra. I have a feeling Dhoni might go with 3 seamers and 1 spinner. But i would prefer 2 spinner and 2 seamer 1) Ashwin 2) Bhajji 3) Zaheer 4) Sreesanth
Tell that to all the news channels. Ofcourse its not a real war.
The news channels are not posting on ICF. Such ridiculous overhyping and trivialization of things like war will not be allowed here. You can have a separate discussion with the news channels or if they decide to post here, I will let them know.
The news channels are not posting on ICF. Such ridiculous overhyping and trivialization of things like war will not be allowed here. You can have a separate discussion with the news channels or if they decide to post here' date=' I will let them know.[/quote'] ok so its just not allowed on your forum here. point taken. I personally dont think anything wrong with overhyping cuz we all know what a real war is and what figure of speech is but anyways...leave it at that.