Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

Many of us are Muslims, and proud of our religion and motherland, so speak for yourself Afridi. My personal opinion is that you are a decent human being, but not a very intelligent individual, so it would be best to stick to talking about cricket instead of trying to grasp politics that seem to be beyond your intellectual ability. The Indians rarely talk about Pakistan, it simply isn't significant or important enough for a nation of our size and strength. It's the other side of the border that seems to be suffering from a 60 year long inferiority complex. 5-0, put it in your joint and smoke it.

ISLAMABAD: Days after winning the hearts of numerous Indian fans with his remarks after his team's loss in the World Cup semifinal, Pakistan cricket captain Shahid Afridi has said Indians are not as large-hearted as Pakistanis. Afridi also slammed the Indian media for its "very negative approach" and said the Pakistani media was a "hundred times better" than its Indian counterpart. "In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis:finger:. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi:finger: said during a talk show on Samaa news channel when he was asked about relations between the two countries. "It is a very difficult thing for us to live with them (Indians) or to have long-term relationship with them. Nothing will come out of talks. See how many times in the past 60 years we have had friendship and then how many times things have gone bad," he said as the audience in the TV channel's studio applauded him repeatedly. "We don't want to fight with each other but a third country - everyone knows which one it is - is trying to spoil our relations. (This country) is taking advantage of Pakistan and wants to take advantage of India. I don't want to go into details but these people will not let us come together," he added. Asked about the Indian media's coverage of the Pakistani team during the semifinal with India at Mohali on March 30, Afridi replied: "The Indian media has a very negative approach and very negative thoughts. The people may not be like that but I think the media had a very dirty role in spoiling relations between us and India. "Our media, which is criticised by people, is hundred times better than theirs," he said. India beat Pakistan in the semifinal, which was watched by the Prime Ministers of the two countries, who used cricket diplomacy to boost the peace process between the two sides. Afridi:finger: also criticised Interior Minister Rehman Malik for warning the Pakistani team not to get involved in match-fixing and Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir, who vowed to dedicate victory in the World Cup final to victims of the 2008 Mumbai attacks. "I think they were both very stupid comments by Rehman Malik and Gautam Gambhir...I wasn't expecting this from Gautam...This is all politics, what do you know about who carried out the Bombay attacks?" he said. The Mumbai attacks, which left 166 people dead, were carried out by Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba. courtesy :- timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/cricket-world-cup-2011/news/Indians-not-as-large-hearted-as-Pakistanis-Afridi/articleshow/7861946.cms
I have to agree with that statement about Muslims!!!!! Muslims seem to do anything(love/hate/support) right from their hearts!!!!!

"I think they were both very stupid comments by Rehman Malik and Gautam Gambhir...I wasn't expecting this from Gautam...This is all politics, what do you know about who carried out the Bombay attacks?" he said.
Even Sachin dedicated the Chennai Test victory to the 26/11 victims. And the whole world knows about the one's who carried out the attacks!!

Afridi:finger: also criticised Interior Minister Rehman Malik for warning the Pakistani team not to get involved in match-fixing and Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir, who vowed to dedicate victory in the World Cup final to victims of the 2008 Mumbai attacks. "I think they were both very stupid comments by Rehman Malik and Gautam Gambhir...I wasn't expecting this from Gautam...This is all politics, what do you know about who carried out the Bombay attacks?" he said.
What is your problem Afridi? GG didn't dedicate the win against Pakistan to 26/11 victims. He didn't say 26/11 was carried out by Pakis (Which is in fact, true). He didn't say we won the world cup or beat Pakistan as a revenge for 26/11. All he is doing, is dedicating the greatest achievement of indian cricket team to the victims of one of the greatest tragedies in Indian History? Why do you even think you should to comment on that?

Many of us are Muslims, and proud of our religion and motherland, so speak for yourself Afridi. My personal opinion is that you are a decent human being, but not a very intelligent individual, so it would be best to stick to talking about cricket instead of trying to grasp politics that seem to be beyond your intellectual ability. The Indians rarely talk about Pakistan, it simply isn't significant or important enough for a nation of our size and strength. It's the other side of the border that seems to be suffering from a 60 year long inferiority complex. 5-0, put it in your joint and smoke it.
This

Big heart my a.$.$, why did Youhana had to change to Islam? As a Christian his heart was not big enough to pump enough oxygen to be able to perform? To his words "Mussalman ka dil" - look at history of Paki cricket and other areas.. and tell us how many non-mussalman have been part of the team or held high posts? On the contrary you will find thousands of examples in India, from cricket captain to president!!! Speak for your countrymen and spare other muslims across the world.