Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

You can't make redneck jokes....unless you're a redneck. You can't say the "N" word....unless you're Black You can't make Jew jokes........................................................you get the drill now. That said, I'm sure a South-Indian (unless you're one) might've taken offense to your statement. That also said...my tolerance for the padosi-kind is very thin, especially this guy in question, parading around like some self-righteous, peacenik nut-gobbler.
I dont condone his use of this word but being a pakistani living UK I find widespread use of Paki on this site deeply offensive but I get told to put up with this.I am sure ICFers will agree with me that for us use of Paki=use of N word over here.

Do try making a "Taco" reference to a Mexican or a "Fried Chicken/Watermelon/Grape Soda" reference to a Black person. Then, come and talk to me....if you still have your teeth. I don't give a rat's ass about IPL or what their threads discuss. I mentioned the ground reality. Take it for what it's worth.
Why would I tell that to any mexcian, I would try to do it someone who understands it? a fellow Indian as a joke. I don't need to come and talk to anyone, OK boss..so take it easy here with me We all give a rats ass abt IPL, I was simply saying that this has been used here...if u dont know then STFU..got it

I dont condone his use of this word but being a pakistani living UK I find widespread use of Paki on this site deeply offensive but I get told to put up with this.I am sure ICFers will agree with me that for us use of Paki=use of N word over here.
I apologize to you (and you alone) if I ever used it. Even though I find you a little hard to convince or to get to argue logically or face facts, for the most part, I'm fine with you. I think I already explained the "Paki" part. The term denigrates Indians, Pakistanis, and B'deshis. So, an Indian using that word would be denigrating himself, would he/she not? Haven't you heard Blacks calling each other "N***a'"? They took a derogatory slang and owned it to make it exclusively their own so that NONE OTHER can use it.

Why would I tell that to any mexcian, I would try to do it someone who understands it? a fellow Indian as a joke. I don't need to come and talk to anyone, OK boss..so take it easy here with me We all give a rats ass abt IPL, I was simply saying that this has been used here...if u dont know then STFU..got it
I used the "Taco" vis-a-vis a Mexican man, as an example. AND I still don't give a s**t about IPL. IPL or not, you're too friggin' dense to understand what I intended to convey. Go pound some sand.

I apologize to you (and you alone) if I ever used it. Even though I find you a little hard to convince or to get to argue logically or face facts, for the most part, I'm fine with you. I think I already explained the "Paki" part. The term denigrates Indians, Pakistanis, and B'deshis. So, an Indian using that word would be denigrating himself, would he/she not? Haven't you heard Blacks calling each other "N***a'"? They took a derogatory slang and owned it to make it exclusively their own so that NONE OTHER can use it.
Thanks mate.No need to apologise.On the blacks using the word exclusively I agree thats true but if I used it to a black at word I would be trouble.

Thanks mate.No need to apologise.On the blacks using the word exclusively I agree thats true but if I used it to a black at word I would be trouble.
EXACTLY! That's what I want you to understand. To get a better understanding of these sticky race-relations...watch this http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7360250n That's about Huckleberry Finn and the use of the "N"word some 200+ times in the book.

you dont have to put up with anything, you saaf suthra dil waale paki musalmaan. i dont get why you spend your entire time here *****ing and moaning. if you dont like the way ppl are over here, why not just piss off to a paki forum where you can discuss things with like minded ppl?

I used the "Taco" vis-a-vis a Mexican man, as an example. AND I still don't give a s**t about IPL. IPL or not, you're too friggin' dense to understand what I intended to convey. Go pound some sand.
So sorry mate, just to make things nice I have given u 1 month of vacation on sandy mexican beach

you dont have to put up with anything, you saaf suthra dil waale paki musalmaan. i dont get why you spend your entire time here *****ing and moaning. if you dont like the way ppl are over here, why not just piss off to a paki forum where you can discuss things with like minded ppl?
May be over time we can become like minded too.

what kind of homo come back is that :hysterical::hysterical:
Simple... more we (at national and individual level)i interact with each other =better the chances of understanding each others point of view.This hatred has to stop or our future generation will reap what we sow.

Just reminding me how we knocked them out of the world cup. Just awesome: (stupid embedded link won't work for me) but here's the url:
Here he is, whining again!
Lets add this video to the OP as well (Rajiv u there?) Maybe this is the start of a trend. While the rest of the cricketing world plays the IPL, this bade dil wala paki musalman will participate in talk shows every other day discussing open heart surgery.

I lived in the gulf for a few years and still have a ton of Pakistani friends there. The irony is how close all the Indians and Pakistani were in my former company. Bonded through culture, food, the arts and of course cricket. We would all wake up 5 in the morning to avoid the scorching heat and play cricket on weekends and visit each others houses as friends. In our office there were also Lebanese, Egyptian Jordaians etc. But they had their own culture beliefs despite their religion being in common with the Pakistani counterparts. The irony is that people like Afridi live in this fantasy world were they think Arab Muslims view them as equals...this is completely false in the majority of cases. Pakistanis have much more in common with the Hindu Indians than the arab muslims Afridi thinks has such a huge heart. The typical "large hearted" gulf muslim would rather spend 100 riyals/dirhams on a few cups of starbucks coffee (yup run by that zionist capitalist) rather than giving some Pakistani laborer 10 riyals extra after a searing hot day in the sun doing manual work. In fact what is extremly common in these "large hearted" 99% muslim countries is to bring muslim workers from Pakistan/India etc work them like animals take away their passports and not pay them. I wonder what Afridi thinks of this?