The Aircel Yellow Numbskulls from the South

Cricketics

Well bhai, it was nice meeting you. I am looking forward to seeing csk smash the daylights out of the Duds, as usual. :nice: Have you already forgotten the mongoose massacre that Mountain Mathew inflicted upon you guys last season? The worst part of that is, Haydos didn’t score a run otherwise in the entire tournament, but deposited the Delhi bowlers to all the neighboring zip codes around stadium. :hahaha:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Aircel is the worst service provider ever. A few months ago, my brother in law bought a new Aircel connection. He stays very close to an Aircel 'tower' and even then he didn't have any network bars. :omg: Maybe they are ok in Chennai/ TN ,but in Mumbai and Delhi Aircel is synonymous with 0 coverage. Like their sponsors Aircel does, when CSK are going to visit Mumbai and Delhi, they will attenuate into oblivion in open places ( cricket ground).
:hysterical::hysterical:

CSK fans, don't gloat. Your team just fluked its way to a home victory against a pretty weak KKR. Like I said before in this thread. CSK is like Aircel. Only functions in Chennai. PS: SRK >>>>>>> Rajnibot
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Gunner

Guys don't take ticz seriously. He has been opening threads like this for the last 3 years in the forlorn hope that something might come off it.

Guest Gunner
Thats in Navi Mumbai. Like Chennai and other B grade cities, Aircel has network there. Besides, no one sheds tears over IPL. I was there in the stadium for that game. Didn't see a single soul cry.
Yes except that little choking midget aka MI Captain.

May this thread herald another wildly successful tournament for the boys from madras! :csk: :yay:
To be very fair, there are only 2 boys from Madras: Aniruddha & Ashwin. Dhoni, Southee, Morkel, Raina etc don't sound like typical Tamilian names to me :dontknow: Your team should be renamed to Chennai Super Mercenaries

To be very fair, there are only 2 boys from Madras: Aniruddha & Ashwin. Dhoni, Southee, Morkel, Raina etc don't sound like typical Tamilian names to me :dontknow: Your team should be renamed to Chennai Super Mercenaries
Vijay, Badri :dontknow:

Vijay' date=' Badri :dontknow:[/quote'] We have THE most number of home-grown players in our team; Ashwin, Vijay, Aniruddha, Badri, Mukund and Tim South(ie) :phehehe: And please dont call Yum Ess Dhoni as not a Southie. He will take offence. :giggle:

We have THE most number of home-grown players in our team; Ashwin, Vijay, Aniruddha, Badri, Mukund and Tim South(ie) :phehehe: And please dont call Yum Ess Dhoni as not a Southie. He will take offence. :giggle:
Peepal of Chennai love YUM MES, and look what he loves about Chennai :cantstop: eYRynh09Fvk&feature=related