Noida to host first F1 race in India

ganeshran

OK a few interesting news and videos related to the Indian Grand Prix and after party. Most interesting which is doing rounds in several Hollywood sites is Lady Gaga tweeting

Screw Hollywood. It's all about Bollywood.
http://twitter.com/#!/ladygaga/status/130910728692563969 with a twitpic where she seems to be partying with SRK and Arjun. 437801013.jpg And the twitpic itself has crossed nearly 350K views so soon. :doh: And her performances also seem to have been completed though I did not see it being telecast on TV or mentioned anywhere. Not sure why the F1 organizers did not bank on the Gaga and other concerts by selling TV rights. Sounds lame. Anyways here are two amateur videos that I found and they seem to be more popular in UK and US and are in today's most viewed videos etc. than in Indian youtube. WTF. That sounds confusing when the concert itself was in India. Son1xXC01ac 06cyiI2hILo Another surprise is that for the first time she looks like an lady instead of a "you know what :P " in her earlier pic she posted on twitter after she came to India. 435162521.jpg

The biggest achievement of the organizers was to keep Mayawati 's presence at it's minimum.Considering this was G-Noida which is Maya land and the organisers were the Jaypee grp who are the official *****es of mayawati....her minimum presence was commendable. Full marks to the lady too for her self control ...remember ,this one garlanded her own idols a few days back in Noida.:--D

The biggest achievement of the organizers was to keep Mayawati 's presence at it's minimum.Considering this was G-Noida which is Maya land and the organisers were the Jaypee grp who are the official *****es of mayawati....her minimum presence was commendable. Full marks to the lady too for her self control ...remember ,this one garlanded her own idols a few days back in Noida.:--D
To be honest, Maya is nowadays not looking thaaat bad considering the current state of politics in India. I hate all politicians but out of them I used to hate Maya the most. But except for her statues and the UP Police and administration, there is not much of indiscipline. Of course, police and administration is the main thing and that is where she has failed but otherwise she has at least worked for development which was not done by governments in UP till date. And when she did some of the right things every party pounced upon her. This is in a way typical India as we know. Jab bura kaam kiya to kisine care bhi nahin kiya par jab accha kaam shuru kiya har koi uske peeche par gaya. I agree that taking of farmer's land might not be the best thing but then which govt. in India has not taken agricultural lands for development. It is just that when she did it, she was made the scapegoat. And the farmers were quite satisfied too with the price they got as well as the yearly compensation for their lands but it was the other political parties who tried to add flames to it especially Congress and BJP. And to be honest, some of the demands of the farmers were just unreasonable from what I could see in the news. After the political parties added fuel to the fire, farmers of villages near Agra said that they should be given equal amount of money as the farmers in Greater Noida. Now, that is not only weird but massively weird demand. It is like saying the value of land in Patna is the same as Mumbai. There is a world of difference between the land prices in the two reasons and to demand the same amount of money was pure BS and somebody was definitely playing with them. Not to mention that Mayawati is a lot more restrained and eloquent in her speech and makes a lot of sense compared to the other political leaders of UP such as Mulayam (who thinks Computers and IT should be banned :giggle: ), BJP chief Rajnath (who blabbers everything without knowing anything and speaks BS whenever he does :giggle: ) and Congress head Bahuguna or something (who said Mayawati should be raped :haha:). UP ka jaldi kuch nahin hoga to be honest and it has been one of India's most corrupted states and Mayawati has taken the right path by starting development especially in it's areas near NCR such as Nodia, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad. But she needs to make it an effective administration too like Nitish did (Bihar had even more lawlessness before Nitish came) and also stop building her statues to really fix up the state by any significant margin.

Totally agree viru.If only she could leave her big fat ego aside,I would vote for her over the Mulayams,rajnaths and that moron Bahuguna.Isne khaya piya per kaam bhi kiya hai.The infrastructure in Noida and G-Noida is awesome .G-Noida mein kya roads hain.She also managed to stay out of F1 preparations which is a great achievement for a politician. As for the farmers of Noida-G-noida...very few of them derseve too much sympathy.Jab paisa liya to koi problem nahi thi...ghar banaya,Scorpio khareedi aish ki...ab bahti ganga mein hath dhone sab bahunch jaye. I doubt she can ever do a Nitish ....she is not mature enough.What she can do is play her cards well in the cong bjp fighting and if reelected try to do more for the people and less for the idols.

Totally agree viru.If only she could leave her big fat ego aside,I would vote for her over the Mulayams,rajnaths and that moron Bahuguna.Isne khaya piya per kaam bhi kiya hai.The infrastructure in Noida and G-Noida is awesome .G-Noida mein kya roads hain.She also managed to stay out of F1 preparations which is a great achievement for a politician. As for the farmers of Noida-G-noida...very few of them derseve too much sympathy.Jab paisa liya to koi problem nahi thi...ghar banaya,Scorpio khareedi aish ki...ab bahti ganga mein hath dhone sab bahunch jaye. I doubt she can ever do a Nitish ....she is not mature enough.What she can do is play her cards well in the cong bjp fighting and if reelected try to do more for the people and less for the idols.
Agree completely. She would never do a Nitish because she has several issues but she has at least made a state where nobody looked forward to for investment for quite long into a definite investment hub especially in Noida/G.Noida and Ghaziabad. I have heard that Lucknow development is also going in full swing and so, is Allahabad, Kanpur etc. So, not bad considering the situation a decade or two ago. And I feel she will return back to power again and I am normally not wrong in political predictions and hardly any of my predictions in any previous elections have gone wrong. It would however be more due to lack of better alternatives (similarly to the situation where Congress keeps on returning as there is no better alternative) more than anything else.

One more last pic of Gaga that I found 269449xcitefunladygagab.jpg Are SRK and Arjun looking at here boobs. :giggle: Some F1 videos too especially of the Massa collision and Bean's expressions. 6wXR5tjODIM
The way she has put them out there it would be rude not to admire them.

Agree completely. She would never do a Nitish because she has several issues but she has at least made a state where nobody looked forward to for investment for quite long into a definite investment hub especially in Noida/G.Noida and Ghaziabad. I have heard that Lucknow development is also going in full swing and so' date=' is Allahabad, Kanpur etc. So, not bad considering the situation a decade or two ago. And I feel she will return back to power again and [b']I am normally not wrong in political predictions and hardly any of my predictions in any previous elections have gone wrong. It would however be more due to lack of better alternatives (similarly to the situation where Congress keeps on returning as there is no better alternative) more than anything else.
Every single person I have ever voted for has lost....Lok sabha poll ho ya municipal poll.....sab ka satyanash karti hoon mein:((.I think I will start voting for the one I hope gets:finger: