Ishant hits 152.4 verses Benglaluru, even faster than Steyn

Roshanrocks

Ishant should be recalled in the Indian team now. He is the improved bowler amongst all the axed bowlers and seems to have gained at least 10K pace and 20K at the max since his ousting. Ishant anyways works a lot better when guided by Zak and he went haywire when Zak was injured and out of the Indian team. I would include him in the England tour alongwith Zak. Third seamer for tests should be Sree and for ODIs Munaf. Reserve bowler in the team for me would be PK.
Surely Ishant is going to be in the Test Matches

Yay he bowled OK in 2 IPL games, lets bring him back to the Indian side. I mean he's bowled well in the greatest league in the world. Imagine what he could do playing test cricket Ishant :adore:
He has improved a lot and that is evident without a doubt. Rewarding him for the same seems only just.

Yay he bowled OK in 2 IPL games, lets bring him back to the Indian side. I mean he's bowled well in the greatest league in the world. Imagine what he could do playing test cricket Ishant :adore:
He was just unplayable yesterday. Though it is still early days in this IPL, but if he bowls consistently likes this, he will do better in Test cricket rather than any T20. Just hope, he sustains his rhythm and stamina and stays injury free for long and busy schedule ahead after the IPL.

He played in the last test series for India. What do you mean "bring him back" ?

he would have been in the test squad anyway,we dont have too many options.

He was just unplayable yesterday. Though it is still early days in this IPL, but if he bowls consistently likes this, he will do better in Test cricket rather than any T20. Just hope, he sustains his rhythm and stamina and stays injury free for long and busy schedule ahead after the IPL.
i still maintain that he should nor play for india in loi cricket and just concentrate on test cricket.

India need to have a proper rotation for fast bowlers so as to keep tem injury free and fresh. Important Assignments Only: Zaheer Khan ODIs: Praveen Kumar, Ashish Nehra, Munaf Patel, Sidharth Trivedi Tests: Ishant Sharma , Sreesanth, Munaf Patel People who need to be groomed: Ashok Dinda, Umesh Yadav, Abhimanyu Mithun, Varun Aaron, RP Singh , Jaidev Unadkat and others

I caught the highlights of his bowling spell yesterday and all I have to say is ‘Woaaah..!’. That was one impressive spell of bowling. I don’t remember seeing Ishant running in like this in a looooong time. He was bowling with pace, bounce and unmistakable venom. But beyond anything else, his body language was that of a bowler who wanted to impose himself on the game. For the first time, I saw him looking down upon batsmen with contempt.. He even stared down his Delhi team-mate Kohli. Its pretty clear that he has used long break to work on his fitness and form during the off-season. Missing a successful world cup campaign, seeing his own team-mates on tv, lifting that cup and going around in parades and all the accolades they got, must have obviously hurt him a lot.