Kochi Tuskers. God's own team!!

SachDan

Nair XI can win as many league games as they want, but it will come to nothing in the end.. The Lankan govt. has instructed all their players to come back by may 5. At best, it came stretched to may 20, a full week before the official completion of ipl4. So even if Jembing jacks qualify for the knockouts, the wind will be knocked out of the sails and they will lose badly. :phehehe: Unfortunately, this aint the English Premier league, where the team with the most points wins.. To win the Indian premier league ,you need to win the knock-outs.. And cometh that time, the Puttu eaters will be depleted and hopefully be forced to play Sreesanth..:pray:

Well, IPL here is like politics. When I first came to this section there were hardly any supporters for the Tuskers. But now, slowly but surely we can see a new trend is developing.. :mad: I'm one of those early supporters of :ktk:.. :proud:
the OP is a bandwagoner,he will start jeering at the tuskers once they start losing.

Kochi Tuskers is the only reason I am watching this IPL.. I never followed IPL before cuz I can't wish or want any Indian players to perform bad so never knew who to support..but this year its CLEAR.. Support any effing team that plays against Kochi tuskerss... Kochi Khuchers have Jadeja and I dont want his team to win any match

Kochi Tuskers is the only reason I am watching this IPL.. I never followed IPL before cuz I can't wish or want any Indian players to perform bad so never knew who to support..but this year its CLEAR.. Support any effing team that plays against Kochi tuskerss... Kochi Khuchers have Jadeja and I dont want his team to win any match
That is a post by a hopeless person himself