Post a picture from your hometown

varun

Where I lived most of my time in Pakistan, Islamabad. This is the Supreme Court Building. islamabad460.jpg And here is where my family currently resides, Lahore. This is the Wagah Border. Wagha+Border.jpg I just visited the Wagah Border last summer for the first time, it was incredible. I even put one foot inside Indian territory, it was great :P I'm pretty sure I'm in atleast four or five Indian home videos though.

Now I live here! Richmond, VA. richmond_va_metroscenes.com_02.jpgCity_of_Richmond_Business_District.jpg4102345834_f7cb46e115.jpgrichmond-virginia.jpgJames_River_Richmond_VA.jpg The red brick building in the last picture is the office of one of the strongest people in energy sector in the United states. It's right on top of the River and has the sight of 7 miles of the river from it. It was voted one of the best CEO offices in the USA.

Richmond is now consisted of corporate buildings and Virginia's largest university. It's infact known for it's history. It's one of the first cities built in the new USA. Richmond served as the capital of the country before DC was built. There are historic monuments in every street and corner of the city. It's filled with museums and historic places. The city is split through the center by James river. The river is a sight to see year around. It attracts large amount of visitors who can go into the river and do plenty of activities. It contains very large rocks where you'll see students studying, talking, fishing, relaxing or just unwiding after a long day at work or school. During school year, you can see over 35,000 students swarming around the city. There is a lot of culture. People take a lot of pride in volunteering. The only thing missing is sports. The night life isn't the greatest but it exists thanks to the university students. Companies like Dominion Resources, Suntrust, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, MWV, BB&T, Altria, Capital One operate in the city.