Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

Where he was found: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676 The size and complexity of the structure in Abbottabad had "shocked" US officials. "After a firefight, US forces killed Osama Bin Laden and took custody of his body" It had 4m-6m (12ft-18ft) walls, was eight times larger than other homes in the area and was valued at "several million dollars", though it had no telephone or internet connection.

But still how can you stay in that place which can be noticed from Planet Mars...Is that not stupid enough? :dontknow:
I am sure he was convinced of the support of the Pak army and ISI. In the end they sold him out

Something just doesn't seem to add up. News sources pouring in saying that his body was buried at sea? :dontknow:
:WTF: He got kill'd and buried in less then 1 day damm usa is so phastt or wait dey prolly kill'd the wrong osamaa and den wen dey realized dey were like ok lets make his face more worse so its harder to reconizge or hack why not jus bury him and end the problem cuz dos des islam haters will belive anything :two_thumbs_up: until i c osamaa body like saddam hussain i ain't beliving :finger:

Saw on ABC' date=' the Americans set the crashed helicopter on fire themselves :hmmm:[/quote'] THye don't want pak to make money out of it by selling it to China :P Reverse Engineering you know ...

Navy seal operation. they leave nothing behind of enemy territory
:nervous: btw latest debate on TV (Indian News channels I mean) is regarding ISI and Pak Army's involvement in this mission. The experts think that its almsot impossible that pakis didnt know about this and that Americans would go on such an important mission without a standby unit nearby.

Quite funny (but not surprising) that not any indian able to digest the fact that this success of US was simply IMPOSSIBLE without support of Pakistan Army and ISI. But I am not surprised because unfortunately in mind of each common indian, Pakistan's huge role in war against terror comes only after their anti-Pakistan approach so naturally they would never be able to Praise Pakistan's role in this achievement even though they know very well the fact that it was Pakistan, Pakistani people, Pakistan Army who suffered more than any country in world since the war started but never moved an inch behind and the whole world knew that Pakistan Army, ISI and Pak govt played most important role for 10 long years along US to achieve this. I salute Pakistan Army, ISI and hats off to Pakistani people for their extra ordinary courage and patience to reach this success. Pround to be a Pakistani...