Best scene/dialogue of bollywood movies

Sir john

The scene encapsulates the guilt and helplessness of a police officer, who knows that he is harsher on the weakest segments of the society and not so much on the big criminals. It also shows the anguish the masterji faces when facing SK. He is forced to choose between being a wronged father and his principles. He chooses the latter.
Awesome! Also like how the scene serves the purpose of solving Sk's quandry over his duty towards society and "what must be done" and the new found knowledge about his brother.

Awesome! Also like how the scene serves the purpose of solving Sk's quandry over his duty towards society and "what must be done" and the new found knowledge about his brother.
Yup. That too! I found Deewar to be a much better movie, both in terms of story and leaving behind a social message than the much more hyped up Sholay. Sholay was an all style no substance kind of a film. Amitabh's performance in Deewar was the best I've seen from any actor in any era. @ General_Public: I played that clip from Gunda. That is some creative rubbish. Can't believe thats your fav Bolly scene. :cantstop:

@ General_Public: I played that clip from Gunda. That is some creative rubbish. Can't believe thats your fav Bolly scene. :cantstop:
what is wrong with that ? or maybe our class is bit too local for you to understand .

this scene from Clerk is epic. Ashok kumar gets a heart attack and there's no doctor to treat him. so manoj kumar (his son) takes matters into his own hands and plays a patriotic song. and since ashok kumar is so patriotic, he immediately recovers and infact starts marching!!! then he switches off the radio and says "ab me khud gaaoonga". LOL and then everyone in th room starts marching. i cant post video links yet since i'm a new member. but u guys should check it out on youtube

Some one post Vinay Pathak's clip from "Chalo Dilli". Vinay: "Waise jee, jaisa mein dikhne mein hoon naa madam, waisa hoon nahi mein. Lomdi se tez dimaag hai ji mera..(pause).. Lomdi ji. Wolf. " Lara Dutta: (short pause and stare of disgust/attitude) "Fox."

Yup. That too! I found Deewar to be a much better movie, both in terms of story and leaving behind a social message than the much more hyped up Sholay. Sholay was an all style no substance kind of a film. Amitabh's performance in Deewar was the best I've seen from any actor in any era. @ General_Public: I played that clip from Gunda. That is some creative rubbish. Can't believe thats your fav Bolly scene. :cantstop:
OMG! Is this the first time you re hearing about Gunda? This movie enjoys a cult following in almost all hostels. This was rated 8.6 on IMDB once upon a time. And dont take anything at face value, this requires a deep understanding as attested by the presence of http://gunda-faqs.blogspot.com/. Now when was the last time you heard of a movie having a website for FAQs. Thats how popular Gunda is. But if you re short of time. This should explain it http://greatbong.net/2007/06/20/gunda-the-legend/. Especially wrt to the scene I posted.

Well, I thought it was common knowledge that whenever a thread about greatest/bestest/fundooest movie ever is opened, the discussion is about movies/scenes ranked #2 and below. #1 is always reserved for Gunda, and hence that is off the table as far as discussion goes, lest the thread be derailed with the janta singing bhajans of Mithunda.

andaaz apna apna - entire movie was epic Ishq --> when ajay devgan walks over the pipe.... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoa6NM6cR_0]YouTube - Ishq - Bus, Train, aur Ladki - Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan[/ame] hera pheri --> om puri's encounter with paresh rawal damini --> tareekh pe tareekh... some scenes frm badshah, tare zameen pe, deewana mastana....