All hail, Chris Gayle

Ram

Gayle is just 67 runs behind Goddy after having played less than half as many matches as Goddy in this IPL. Ktnxbye :D
:finger: Goddy has the best intentions for Indian domestic bowlers..He doesn't wants them to be disheartened.. Gayle has no such feelings..He's playing IPL today, Big Bash tomorrow & SLPL day after tomorrow..

I think Mumbai missed a big trick by not getting him once moises got injured. He would have been the solution for the 4th international player in the team ahead of blizzard and jacobs.
This post is a perfect example of how greedy one can get :--D

Karn: "Goodness me! Look what Gayle can do. I'm here in Indonesia watching the game on my laptop, suddenly this Texan kid comes over, and it was that Harris over (that went for 21). Next thing I see, even Indonesians and Koreans, who have no clue about the game, are enjoying Gayle's hitting. Now, that's what is universal entertainment!"
:isalute:

I think Mumbai missed a big trick by not getting him once moises got injured. He would have been the solution for the 4th international player in the team ahead of blizzard and jacobs.
then other teams would have quit IPL altogether. Mumbai is already lonely at top.:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

I just cannot get myself to pull for the non-Indian players in the league. I am from BLR' date=' am supposed to support BRC, but when Gayle hits Chawla for a six, I go "Shyte ... that sucks."[/quote'] But Gayle is so likable. I couldn't care less about BRC, but I like watching Gayle.

Gr8 player to watch, and hes claerly proved how big a matchwinner he is better than those reserved windies beasts that never deliver. Yes i am ref. to pollard who is just an inchoate slogger, inchoate because he don't even know complete slogginh, he just hits the ball high like yusuf, but Gayle plays some outrageous strokes. Calypso beast is in full flow, beware other teams.