desi Lingo

suma25

KLPD = Khade Lu&d Pe Danda expression of disappointment... arre saala, klpd ho gaya... Ghanta -> way of saying no.. with effect... A = do u think you'll pass the exam? B = Ghanta... A = Dada aaj century maarega.. B = Ghanta century maarega:hysterical:

A = Dada aaj century maarega.. B = Ghanta century maarega:hysterical:
rofl rofll.:haha: btw in Delhi there was one rhyming poem which used to force one to do some stuff.. okay here it is "Anti bunty shunty, jisne rahul ko naa maara, uski maa ra?di" now after hearing this everyone used to hit that person(rahul)

hmmmm.. wat lang other then eng u speak?
The only hindi i understand is the type spoken in Karanjorhar-SRK movies like Kal Ho na Ho. When people start rolling out slang , thats when i am like -- " What was that again?? ".. and to answer your question -- Me born and brought up in Madras/Chennai...

Why does Radhika always want to know the sex of a person ?? :wink_smile: She asked me the same question too.. I think she is part of wider CBI/Intelligence Bureau group that profiles users of online forums to make sure no anti-govt sentiments are being promoted !:haha: