• Paresh Rawal
    • Raju Srivastav
    • Arshad Warsi
    • Akshay Kumar
    • Satish Kaushik
    • Bhagwant Maan
    • Sunil Pal
    • John Lever

Whoz the best comedian out of these?? is it Paresh Rawal Rajpal Yadav Raju Srivasatav Akshay Kumar Satish Kaushik Johny Lever Bhagwant Mann Sunil Pal Circuit?? can't remember more rite now, anywayz, do the honourz.. P.s - i have set it as a multiple choice poll, u can pick multiple choice if u want..

the second in my opinion has to be akshay kumar... i dont think, his talent was properly exploited... he didnt have to do any antics or put on any accent to be funny... he was funny, wen he wanted to.... pity, he chose to go the action way and become a big flop....

Lurks.... i actually find Arshad a single-trick pony.... he is good only in tapori kinda roles....
Gator. I think he has gotten typed. He has this typical stree-smart college boy types looks that makes him an easy fit for tapori type roles. However he does play serious roles quite decently. I saw a movie of him, beleive it was called Sehar, where he is a Police Officer in Indian cowbelt. Carried his role quite handidly. Or take the example of Lageraho Munnabhai. In there there is that scene where "Gandhi" convinces Munna to ask apology off Circuit. Remember that scene? It was quite moving and frankly even though the movie was primarily a comedy that scene remains etched in my mind. xxx

the second in my opinion has to be akshay kumar... i dont think' date=' his talent was properly exploited... he didnt have to do any antics or put on any accent to be funny... he was funny, wen he wanted to.... pity, he chose to go the action way and become a big flop....[/quote'] Yes Akshay Kumar is good. He has really evolved over the years. I think his best work was in Khaakee where he played a character that was comic, evil yet endearing and also had shades of going straight. That he played his character against AB and matched him shot for shot says something. By the way Ajay Devgan was great too. Khaakee was a good movie, wonder why it failed. What I dont like about AK(and Sunil Shetty) are their voice... :confused_smile: xxx

No Big B in comedians list.. are u kidding me
big b comedian r u kidding me he may be good serious actor but as an comedian he is average . but again to each his own.... i wud go for paresh rawal ,arshad warsi,rajpal yadav and om puri

Guest dada_rocks
big b comedian r u kidding me he may be good serious actor but as an comedian he is average . but again to each his own.... i wud go for paresh rawal ' date='arshad warsi,rajpal yadav and om puri[/quote'] U have not seen his comedy scenes I assume..