ICF Mumbai Meet

EnterTheVoid

So you go and talk to each and every girl on the road/malls to measure the hotness criteria? Crowd hotness = from general birdwatching perspective => Chandigarh> Delhi ~=Mumbai >Pune >>>>Bangalore Calcutta has special place - haven't been there to see the authentic stuff, but whoever bongs I've interacted outside - are top class blokkenns.
:hysterical: this is like when :rose: happened. Sree_Ozzrael is a bluddly legendz! :hail:

So you go and talk to each and every girl on the road/malls to measure the hotness criteria? Crowd hotness = from general birdwatching perspective => Chandigarh> Delhi ~=Mumbai >Pune >>>>Bangalore Calcutta has special place - haven't been there to see the authentic stuff, but whoever bongs I've interacted outside - are top class blokkenns.
Please explain. And I'm talking about knowing the girls and not watching them from far. After a while the novelty of just bird-watching will wear off and you will want to get close to some of these exotic creatures.

Please explain. And I'm talking about knowing the girls and not watching them from far. After a while the novelty of just bird-watching will wear off and you will want to get close to some of these exotic creatures.
When people talk about crowd hotness - no one talks about - that crowd is good to talk with, the other is not...and anyway you do not go around talking to every one to verify. e.g. Blondes vs Brunettes - when people say one is hotter than other - they don't justify - one is better to talk to than the other... its meant to be purely skin deep. good on eyes. As for novelty of skin-deep-diving wearing off - that applies on individual level. For everyone who ventured off for exotic item, there is another one whose juices just started flowing. Btw the term you are probably searching for is - keeper.

You're right that priorities differ and change. After a while the ability to form meaningful relationships with the opposite sex can change how you view them. I've lived and worked in a few cities and have gotten to know people closely in every one of them. My views were based on these experiences. If you are just interested in eye candy then all cities are the same. they all have broadband.

You're right that priorities differ and change. After a while the ability to form meaningful relationships with the opposite sex can change how you view them. I've lived and worked in a few cities and have gotten to know people closely in every one of them. My views were based on these experiences. If you are just interested in eye candy then all cities are the same. they all have broadband.
And what makes you think that my views are not based on experiences? We are talking about widely accepted definition of 'hot crowd'. Anyway, it is unnecessary argument. Also, we are not talking about which citiy's eye-candies look better on internet.

Guest Gunner
Abe Goona, you are looking for wyminz in Kalaaspaalya or smth? Bangalore has hotties swarming :woot:
You want an orator or a hot girl? :doh: On a serious note, nah dude, I disagree. A lot of the delhi girls are very well educated, you must've probably interacted with the mangolpuri (in west delhi) crowd :hehe:
MG Road and Brigade road, shivaji nagar, Garuda Mall, Jayanagar, JP Nagar all have lot of hot girls.. Like Flamy said, gunner must be bird watching in chickpet or chandapura
Well I think hot is relative to each person. I think in terms of proportion Delhi certainly has more hot girls than Bangalore. However this is perception based and can differ from person to person.

Guest Gunner
Beauty is relative Chinese men like Chinese women African men like African women
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: African men like white b!tches yo!

Guest Gunner
^ and chinese women like African and white men' date=' in that order.[/quote'] Chinese women like money (light years gap) then anything else.

And what makes you think that my views are not based on experiences? We are talking about widely accepted definition of 'hot crowd'. Anyway, it is unnecessary argument. Also, we are not talking about which citiy's eye-candies look better on internet.
I've said nothing about your views. these are your words. But since you've brought it up, your views are limiting the discussion to what you see alone while I was adding a nuance to it. to me it doesn't make any difference what the looks of the ambient population is like. Why should it? Is there any consequence of this trait? How does it affect my life? I'm just concerned when I come into personal contact with some of them. And when that happens I find that a hot girl drops ways down in my books if she can't have a conversation. The hotness disappears and becomes unattractive in my eyes. But that's just me. and yes, this is an absolutely unnecessary argument.

Within India, Chennai than Bangalore. Outside India, China is the next pit stop.
Sounds awesome. :two_thumbs_up: I plan on visiting China next year, so hopefully u will post some details about your trip to China. This way I can make a plan of which places to visit and stuff