Bollywood trivia/gossip/talk

Sir john

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/59th-Idea-Filmfare-Awards-2013-Farhan-Akhtar-Deepika-Padukone-shine-at-59th-Idea-Filmfare-Awards-2013/articleshow/29312647.cms Best Actor in Leading Role (Male) Farhan Akhtar ( Bhaag Milkha Bhaag) Best Actor in Leading Role (Female) Deepika Padukone (Ram-leela) Best Film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag Best Director Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag) Best Debut Director Ritesh Batra (The Lunchbox) Best Debut (Male) Dhanush (Raanjhanaa) Best Debut (Female) Vaani Kapoor (Shuddh Desi Romance) Critics Award for Best Film The Lunchbox Critics Award for Best Actor (Male) Rajkummar Rao ( Shahid) Critics Award for Best Actor (Female) Shilpa Shukla (BA Pass) The Sony Trendsetter Award Chennai Express The Lifetime Achievement Award Tanuja Best Dialogue Award Subhash Kapoor (Jolly LLB) Best Screenplay Award Chetan Bhagat, Abhishek Kapoor, Supratik Sen and Pubali Chaudhari (Kai Po Che!) Best Story Award Subhash Kapoor (Jolly LLB) Best Actor in Supporting Role (Male) Nawazuddin Siddiqui (The Lunchbox) Best Actor in Supporting Role (Female) Supriya Pathak Kapur (Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-leela) Best Lyrics Award Prasoon Joshi - Zinda (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag) Best Music Award Jeet Ganguly, Mithoon & Ankit Tiwari (Aashiqui 2) RD Burman Award for Upcoming New Music Talent Siddharth Mahadevan Best Playback singer (Male) Arijit Singh - Tum hi ho (Aashiqui 2) Best Playback Singer (Female) Award Monali Thakur - Sawaar loon (Lootera) Best Choreographer Award Samir and Arsh Tanna - Lahu muh lag gaya (Goliyon Ki Raasleel Ram-leela) Best Background Score Award Hitesh Sonik (Kai Po Che) Best Action Award Thomas Struthers and Guru Bachchan (D Day) Best Cinematography Award Kamaljit Negi (Madras Cafe) Best Editing Award Aarif Sheikh ( D-Day) Best Production Design Award Acropolis Design (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag) Best Sound Design Award Bishwadeep Chatterjee and Nihar Ranjan Samar (Madras Cafe) Best Costume Award Dolly Ahluwalia (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag) :haha: Best VFX Award Tata Elxis (Dhoom:3)

han re :two_thumbs_up: uska show abtak zabardast lag raha hai :hysterical:
Losing steam lately. The last saturday episode was quite dull. Too many things repetitive in his show. Kapil's stand up in the beginning is usually pretty good. After that the naukar comes and complains about his unpaid salary, bua comes and says "tawnty two year old" looking for a groom, Palak comes and says "Mr. Sharma, talk to the hand", says a couple of shayaris with film songs, fances, daadi comes drunk. The repetitions are not so funny anymore.

Losing steam lately. The last saturday episode was quite dull. Too many things repetitive in his show. Kapil's stand up in the beginning is usually pretty good. After that the naukar comes and complains about his unpaid salary' date=' bua comes and says "tawnty two year old" looking for a groom, Palak comes and says "Mr. Sharma, talk to the hand", says a couple of shayaris with film songs, fances, daadi comes drunk. The repetitions are not so funny anymore.[/quote'] I also don't like the taunts at physical appearances of the audience.They're obviously paid actors but still

I also don't like the taunts at physical appearances of the audience.They're obviously paid actors but still
Not all of them are actors and some of them do look offended when the taunts are made. Some of them are actors and almost all the questions from the audience that Kapil answers back with wit are scripted. Nonetheless, taunting people on their looks is not in good taste. Also, since the ratings are consistently dropping, they have now resorted to some cheap comedy, which was not the case in the beginning. "Mera tota mere saath hi rehta hai" and ""Bakri ke singh ko sehlaoge to uski poonch khadi ho jaati hai" etc are obviously cheap lines. I am not saying it should not happen. The show comes at 10, they can take some liberty and make it a bit adult if they want. I am just pointing out a change I noticed. And like I stated, there are other changes needed that are not happening.

Not all of them are actors and some of them do look offended when the taunts are made. Some of them are actors and almost all the questions from the audience that Kapil answers back with wit are scripted. Nonetheless, taunting people on their looks is not in good taste. Also, since the ratings are consistently dropping, they have now resorted to some cheap comedy, which was not the case in the beginning. "Mera tota mere saath hi rehta hai" and ""Bakri ke singh ko sehlaoge to uski poonch khadi ho jaati hai" etc are obviously cheap lines. I am not saying it should not happen. The show comes at 10, they can take some liberty and make it a bit adult if they want. I am just pointing out a change I noticed. And like I stated, there are other changes needed that are not happening.
agree.I used to watch it with my family before.can hardly do that now

the very nature of the show was such that they couldn't keep the high standards for a long time. There are only a limited number of bollywood celebrities so after a point of time a lot of them have come more than once - this becomes repetitive. Then there's the supporting cast or their roles which haven't changed form the very beginning. They should bring in some fresh characters and change the roles of the existing ones. Also, Kapil should try to use his one liners more - he has been using them very sparingly for a long time now.

Kapil Sharma signs 3-film contract with Yash Raj. He debuts in a film titled 'Bank-Chor' under Y-Films banner :hatsoff:
Good news :dance:
Losing steam lately. The last saturday episode was quite dull. Too many things repetitive in his show. Kapil's stand up in the beginning is usually pretty good. After that the naukar comes and complains about his unpaid salary' date=' bua comes and says "tawnty two year old" looking for a groom, Palak comes and says "Mr. Sharma, talk to the hand", says a couple of shayaris with film songs, fances, daadi comes drunk. The repetitions are not so funny anymore.[/quote'] True. Add to that "Aapne xyz award jeete hain, xyz filme kari hain, Comedy Nights me aake kaisa laga?". All of this used to be funny early on but if they keep doing it till 50 episodes its bound to get boring. I didn't miss any episode earlier even if I had an exam next morning but that's not the case these days. The exceptions in recent times have been HTP and Gunday episodes. They were really funny. BTW did anyone see 'Mad in India' - Sunil Grover's show? If you did, sympathies for you and if you didn't good job. It was ultra boring with only a few flashes of laughter.

Good news :dance: True. Add to that "Aapne xyz award jeete hain, xyz filme kari hain, Comedy Nights me aake kaisa laga?". All of this used to be funny early on but if they keep doing it till 50 episodes its bound to get boring. I didn't miss any episode earlier even if I had an exam next morning but that's not the case these days. The exceptions in recent times have been HTP and Gunday episodes. They were really funny. BTW did anyone see 'Mad in India' - Sunil Grover's show? If you did, sympathies for you and if you didn't good job. It was ultra boring with only a few flashes of laughter.
That man is apparently very popular. I have been told that he is far more popular than Kapil Sharma in he UP-Bihar belt. I have no idea what people see in that cross-dressing idiot. And whats with the overdose of this cross-dressing bullshit across all comedy shows? Everyone is doing it and apparently it works. It gets the ratings. WTF is wrong with people?