Bollywood trivia/gossip/talk

Sir john

Sunny was brilliant in Damini. His character was strong' date=' he gave a powerful performance, the scenes were written brilliantly and were directed well, the dialogs were cool. Somehow the only thing he retained from that role was the screaming. Somehow directors and Sunny himself believed that it was the screaming that public liked the most. All he did after Damini was screaming. Nothing else.[/quote'] ya his later roles were more screaming rather than powerful dialogue delivery like in Damini. IMO he was the best successor to AB's angry young man in the 70s and 80s.

^It was their debut film (both hero and babe)?
You are right. It was their debut. One of the few instances where both the actress and the actor debut in the same film. But thats not what I'm looking for. What was so unique in the song?

You are right. It was their debut. One of the few instances where both the actress and the actor debut in the same film. But thats not what I'm looking for. What was so unique in the song?
Wild shot - star son and star daughter paired with each other on debut?

Final answer : Lock kar diya jaaye - hero has more than 50% of hair than heroine in Indian cinema for the first time.
Huh? Anil Kapoor has 3 times more hair than the total Indian female population. Wrong again. But good try :P

Song was taken for the whole day, Morning and Evening No Retake Same Clothes? Actress didn't sing a bit
I think this is the answers' date=' no change of clothes.[/quote'] Sorry G92, Rajiv got it right before you. This is the only duet song in all of 1995 and 1996 where both the actor and the actress don't change their clothes. :omg: Well done Rajiv, maan gaye. :hatsoff:

Sorry G92, Rajiv got it right before you. This is the only duet song in all of 1995 and 1996 where both the actor and the actress don't change their clothes. :omg: Well done Rajiv, maan gaye. :hatsoff:
Really? 4jqIPKJKoYs&feature=player_detailpage