Bollywood trivia/gossip/talk

Sir john

The brawl between Shah Rukh Khan and Shirish Kunder at Sanjay Dutt's party has set off a spate of jokes on the internet. Various Twitter and Facebook users are using the social networking sites to poke fun at the two. One user posted on Twitter: "@teraKaminaDost: Shirish Kunder needed a hit.... And Shahrukh just said Main Hu Na!!" Another joke went, "SRK to SHIRISH KUNDER: Ek Thappad kaafi hai ???... Shirish : 30 MAAR KHAN!" Dairy cooperative Amul has gone a step ahead making a new ad featuring cartoons of SRK beating up Shirish, with the caption, "Please Maar Khan." A tweet quipped, "Shirish Kunder's next movie: Thappad Ki Goonj : Tagline: Ouch, That Hurt." "The 'Tees Maar Khan' producer Shirish Kunder has received his 1st Maar(SLAP) from the Khan. 29 still remain," said another. "Shirish Kunder- Thappad se darr nahin lagta saheb, Ra.ONE se lagta hai. SRK- Ok, So here goes... SLAP," said a tweet. "A slap-a-day keeps the media awake," one user joked, whileanother said, "Kunder now joins the club with Sharad Pawar." Another post said, "After giving a series of flops... Shirish Kunder finally got a hit... from king khan SRK. Thank you SRK!!" "SRK & Sanjay Dutt? Shirish Kunder must have been seeing stars," said a tweet. An user posted, "Breaking: Giant Ra.One imprint found on Shirish Kunder's face." "Dear Shirish Kunder, Kha.One Regards, Shah Rukh Khan," said a tweet. In response to the jokes on the incident, Shirish, who has accused Shah Rukh of slapping him, tweeted, "Some of your jokes on the incident were very funny. Including the ones on me. Keep up the humour. I'll be back soon." Shah Rukh himself has been relatively mum on the subject, calling it a "Shakespearean farce." http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_jokes-on-shah-rukh-shirish-fight-flood-twitter-facebook_1644324 :hysterical::hysterical:

I’m Virgin No 1, says Ranbir Kapoor

Yeah dearies, that's what the Kapoor boy is claiming these days. But we know better than to trust him on this one. At a recent award show, while joking about one of his telecom brand endorsements, Ranbir said that he was Virgin No 1. He even shouted out to the audience and asked if Mr. David Dhawan was listening and whether he would be interested in continuing with his 'No 1' series with this new edition. We'd love to see this film if it ever gets made... and we'd die to know who will be the lovely lady for this one. C'mon Mr Dhawan, think about it, this could be a blockbuster in the making.

I can't expect Shah Rukh to say sorry: Shirish

Though all's well between Shah Rukh Khan and filmmaker Shirish Kunder after an ugly spat, the superstar still refuses to speak about either the fight or the patch up. "Did I tell you that there was a fight..no...so I will not tell anything about the patch up also," Shah Rukh told reporters at a pre-nuptial ceremony of Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza. The actor reached the function in the wee hours of Wednesday. However, he took to microblogging site Twitter to talk about his exciting day, revealing the best part was to meet friends at home. "Long satisfying day...dancing at filmfare...shoot with prabhuda..dinner with riteish and genelia at 5am. Best was to meet friends at home again," he wrote on his Twitter page. Shah Rukh was embroiled in a scuffle with Shirish, husband of choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan, at a party organised by Sanjay Dutt to celebrate the success of "Agneepath". The truce was intiated by Farah's brother Sajid Khan and filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala. Shirish along with Farah, brother-in-law Sajid and producer Nadiadwala had arranged the meeting at Shah Rukh's house Mannat, where all of them sat together to sort out the issue. After the patch up, Shirish had told IANS that their frienship has become stronger than ever. "It was a mutual thing and was not about saying sorry to each other. Since I am younger I can't expect Shah Rukh to say sorry. We kept our egos aside and were gracious enough about it. Being the younger, I should have not reacted like this. Our relationship has become stronger like never before. Everything that was said has been cleared face to face now," he said.

I love my son-in-law’s simplicity: Hema Malini

Ahead of her daughter Esha Deol's engagement ceremony today, Hema Malini shares her emotions with TOI Dream girl Hema Malini is busy arranging hazaar things today. In-between all these chores, which she is personally supervising, the dream girl makes time to speak to us about her 'little girl' Esha Deol and her damaad Bharat Takhtani... 'He loves my daughter!' Ask Hema, who has a reputation of being a perfectionist, what is the best thing about her son-in-law, and she replies: "The fact that he loves my daughter! But, I also love his simplicity and his lack of inhibitions. He is unfazed about the fact that ours is a Bollywood family. The way he interacts with Dharamji, also speaks volumes about his down-to-earth nature," gushes the MIL-to-be. 'Dharamji cried' Speaking of Dharam paaji, how did he react when the talks of engagement were being finalised? She reminisces with a laugh, "Oh, when we went to Bharat's home to meet him, Dharamji got emotional as we all expected! He had tears in his eyes and he controlled himself with great effort." 'Not sunk-in yet!' If papa is emotional at the thought of sending his daughter away from himself, is Hema geared up for her daughter's bidai? "It hasn't sunk-in yet! This is the biggest day of my life, and right now I don't want to think about Esha going away. But, this thought will come to haunt me after the engagement ceremony," says the mommy as her voice gets heavier with emotion. Pretty woman! As tears threaten to spill over, try changing the topic and rag her about making a gorgeous mother-in-law and getting numerous compliments, and she says with a shy laugh, "I know people are teasing me about it. But, I haven't really thought about the compliments. It's Esha's big day, and I want her to look the prettiest today!" Esha's engagement dress Going by the way mama is pulling all stops, Hema's baby is definitely going to sparkle today. So, which designer is she patronising for this special occasion? "Esha is not wearing any designer stuff. All that will happen at the time of wedding! For engagement, she has picked up a dress for herself. Initially, she will wear a traditional South Indian attire. Later, she will change into whatever dress her in-laws get for her," says Hema and signs off.
:bhangra:

See the following video VhfCp6Jwq1w&feature=related Which 5 star Hotel stands at the place where the song was shot from 1:40-2:41? And name the road on which it was shot.? Clue: The song was shot on a major arterial road of Mumbai. Second clue: Rajiv would able to answer this.