So, what was wrong with this pitch, Bhajji?

Go easy on Darty guyz What can he do, the pitch has bounce, cracks and is even 22 yards in length..but these stupid batsman are actually using dartboards as bats blocking every dart thrown at them. Cmon, blame it on the batsman, its not his mistake if the conditions aren't conducive and batsman are cheating. Darty may even need a proxy bowler to get wickets, henceforth

BREAKING NEWS : Guys, I just tuned into the FM radio and I could here jaaps from U_S, MF etc. to the effect 'Praaji 2-3 taildenders te phad lo, nahin te ICF te badnaami ho jaani hai'
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
BREAKING NEWS : Guys, I just tuned into the FM radio and I could here jaaps from U_S, MF etc. to the effect 'Praaji 2-3 taildenders te phad lo, nahin te ICF te badnaami ho jaani hai'
:cantstop:
^ :hysterical: Haterz gonna hate.. :giggle:
I would take half a bishoo over bhajji right now' date='dropping him might do him good.[/quote'] OMG, by virtue of your criticism of Bhajji, I hereby declare you all ‘Anti-Punjabi’. From now on, everyone knows that you guys hate anything and everything Punjabi. :icflove:

Don't forget the overcast conditions which might affect the spin of the ball and also the fact that due to overcast conditions and rain, Dhoni is inclined to give pace bowlers moar chance than Bhajji.. Another aspect is that it's just the 3rd day of the match.. :dontknow: HATERZ!! :headshake:

Don't forget the overcast conditions which might affect the spin of the ball and also the fact that due to overcast conditions and rain, Dhoni is inclined to give pace bowlers moar chance than Bhajji.. Another aspect is that it's just the 3rd day of the match.. :dontknow: HATERZ!! :headshake:
You are either Bhajjis dad, brother or manager.

Just read someone called Ganguly stupid for preferring Bhajji over Kumble till 2003 :facepalm: Till the 2003 Aus series, Kumble wasnt as good away from home as he was at home. Bhajji was performing better than him IIRC and its no secret that Bhajan was preferred ahead of Kumble. That time Bhajan was way better than what he is now.

Just read someone called Ganguly stupid for preferring Bhajji over Kumble till 2003 :facepalm: Till the 2003 Aus series, Kumble wasnt as good away from home as he was at home. Bhajji was performing better than him IIRC and its no secret that Bhajan was preferred ahead of Kumble. That time Bhajan was way better than what he is now.
:cantstop: Andy's Ganguly filter is working overtime. Andy is to Dada what BB to Tendulkar