Let's talk about the DRS

champ

why should i care? ppl can say whatever they like' date=' its upto them. [b']i dont find indian cricketers annoying at all. do u care what indians think of your team? aaah, pointless question. if the answer was no, u wouldnt be here posting your trash in pink colored comic sans size 18 font. OBSESSED B->
Yes we do care...! Because the whole world knows that Sri Lankans play fair Cricket than Indians... But I am 110% sure that Indian cricketers find Indian fans so annoying... When they worship them when they win and burn their houses when they lose.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You guys are so passionate, aren't you? :giggle::giggle::giggle:

You really can't compare the fan following in Lanka vs India, we beat you in numbers so yu will obviously see crazier fans on our side. In addition, look at your crowds, they are more happy in music and showing up than us, we flock the stadiums and there is no seat available..no way u can compare them in many aspects

Yes we do care...! Because the whole world knows that Sri Lankans play fair Cricket than Indians... But I am 110% sure that Indian cricketers find Indian fans so annoying... When they worship them when they win and burn their houses when they lose.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You guys are so passionate, aren't you? :giggle::giggle::giggle:
like i said, OBSESSED. so you are a spokesperson for the 'whole world' ? hows that job coming along. are the fringe benefits nice? do they pay you per every bullshit post u make? i can assure u that sri lanka doesnt exactly have a great reputation themselves. the aussies will agree i'm sure, they spent the last 15 years trashing your gr8est eva cricketer, muradhlaitarahan. i can even remember shane warne asking why ranatunga was such a fat **** and then saying, "he looks like he swallowed a sheep"...:hysterical: good stuff and i highly doubt anyone on this forum or even elsewhere has burned an indian cricketers' house...would be hard to get past the Z-level VIP presidential level security they have. :omg:
i can assure u that sri lanka doesnt exactly have a great reputation themselves. the aussies will agree i'm sure' date=' they spent the last 15 years trashing your gr8est eva cricketer, muradhlaitarahan. i can even remember shane warne asking why ranatunga was such a fat **** and then saying, "he looks like he swallowed a sheep"...:hysterical: good stuff[/quote'] Off topic but Healy once called Ranatunga "a fat, unfit, lazy cu_nt" when he asked for a runner. It was caught on the stump mikes.

^^ Well, I gave u an educated answer but u seem to be hell bent on throwing the " u indian cricket fan" It's funny to see a sudden spike in Lankan attitude, maybe it's after the war and all but my suggestion is to stay cool b4 throwing all these little tantrums u guys are not used to

I think this is very bad propaganda. Think about it, we have been highlighting this issue just because it happened to us and we lost the match. But do we know if these things happen with other countries. Cuz the fact is if you start believing that whatever you hear, it is the only truth then it is very wrong and incomplete. There would have definitely been times where other teams had dodgy decisions but of course our media will not talk or criticize that. So this is cricket, move along with this reality and this happens to every team.

^^ Well, I gave u an educated answer but u seem to be hell bent on throwing the " u indian cricket fan" It's funny to see a sudden spike in Lankan attitude, maybe it's after the war and all but my suggestion is to stay cool b4 throwing all these little tantrums u guys are not used to
Firstly I must convince you that I am not talking about all the Indian fans as a whole... But about most of them... Most of you think that just because you are a bigger country and you have lot more money involving Cricket, you guys rule Cricket... We won a war against terrorism and we are proud of that... We are used to everything bro....Don't rely on assumptions...
I think this is very bad propaganda. Think about it, we have been highlighting this issue just because it happened to us and we lost the match. But do we know if these things happen with other countries. Cuz the fact is if you start believing that whatever you hear, it is the only truth then it is very wrong and incomplete. There would have definitely been times where other teams had dodgy decisions but of course our media will not talk or criticize that. So this is cricket, move along with this reality and this happens to every team.
You seem to be in the lesser side of the Indians...:hatsoff: My point is many of them yelling out like crazy when things going wrong against them... But don't seem to understand the reality...
Don't feed the troll...
I am NO troll here yaar... I am just expressing my thoughts here... Do you enjoy it having a go at Lankans when nobody is around to reply...??? :giggle:
On one side they feel they are most bruised by wrong umpiring and on the other hand they are against the UDRS.I am watching the match between Pak & england and believe me.It works!! :whack:
Listen Son, UDRS was offered / discussed for the tests only, it has never been implemented or even suggested for ODIs. so beat it n bask in the glory at lords until ur batsmen come out. :two_thumbs_up: :yay:they're gonna fail even more miserably than the english
Oh my word....I never want to be compared to an Indian Cricket fan.... No way... Now you are justifying what Aussies did to us...??? Epic FAIL... True gentlemen of Cricket aren't they...? Indians and Aussies....:hysterical: At least you know the word OBSESS....:giggle:
true gentlemen or not, at least they arent two faced f.a.g.g.o.t.s like u..... sanga acts as if he's a walker but will appeal at the drop of a hat.....
Are they annoying than Praveen Kumar, Harbhajan or most of your cricketers...??? :hysterical: Don't worry I'll be here... How can someone miss these fun stuff from many of the Indian fans...:hysterical:
I find it amusing that a team that has had turds like Ranatunga and the likes of Sanga is talking about how players from other teams are annoying. By the way, lankans are no different from any others when it comes to being arrogant, annoying and extremely condescending. You see I spent 4 yrs of my life from 94-98 in Colombo. I have gotten beaten up in stadiums by a mob of dunk slobs (in the family section mind you) for flying my country's flag... etc So don't act all uppity about being lankans better than everyone else. And regarding Lankan media, have you ever read Saadi Tawfeeq's articles in the Daily News? You're telling me he doesn't hype up people? And who's that other guy who writes for the Island? He's not much better.
Please stick to the topic. Any post other than that mentioned in the thread topic will be deleted. And please write in English!
Wish you could do this job all the time instead of being selective when somebody questions the credentials of your fellow esteemed mod. I cannot think of a single thread here that stuck to its topic and they were never censured. I read that ICF was created to avoid censorship at another site. Now that ICF has grown big enough and certain mods are drunk on power, this site is turning out the same way. After all, power corrupts.
Wish you could do this job all the time instead of being selective when somebody questions the credentials of your fellow esteemed mod. I cannot think of a single thread here that stuck to its topic and they were never censured. I read that ICF was created to avoid censorship at another site. Now that ICF has grown big enough and certain mods are drunk on power' date=' this site is turning out the same way. After all, power corrupts.[/quote'] You can report the posts where you think people are derailing the thread, not posting cricket, insulting each other and winding up few others, if you want to help. This will make the task of moderators a bit easier. No moderator can stay on the forum 24x7.
If we haven't had enough of the BENGALI TIGERS and the perpetually CORNERED TIGERS in the neighbourhood, we now have these STUFFED LIONS pestering around. Can we have some CIVILIZATION please?
LMAO :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: