Where in the world is.............................???????

Mariyam

Can you list all the countries you've visited' date=' just out of curiosity.[/quote'] I've been to many places, mainly as a tourist. Except for USA where I visited my brother on 2 occasions and stayed close to a month. China- Too damn cold and no one knows English except the tour guide Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia (only Bali), Singapore - a holiday with friends. Dubai ( or whatever that country is called) x2 Saudi Arabia ( for Umrah) USA- Too damn cold and no one knows English UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Italy & Austria (Euro tour) Iran Kerala Thailand ( Bangkok + Phuket) Sri Lanka But honestly, all these places are ok to go as tourists. Nothing comes close to Mumbai in terms of staying. :proud: PS: the trick is to travel with your parents or take money from them and travel with your friends. I've not traveled (out of India) since I started working last year. :((

I've been to many places, mainly as a tourist. Except for USA where I visited my brother on 2 occasions and stayed close to a month. China- Too damn cold and no one knows English except the tour guide Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia (only Bali), Singapore - a holiday with friends. Dubai ( or whatever that country is called) x2 Saudi Arabia ( for Umrah) USA- Too damn cold and no one knows English UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Italy & Austria (Euro tour) Iran Kerala Thailand ( Bangkok + Phuket) Sri Lanka But honestly, all these places are ok to go as tourists. Nothing comes close to Mumbai in terms of staying. :proud: PS: the trick is to travel with your parents or take money from them and travel with your friends. I've not traveled (out of India) since I started working last year. :((
You haven't visited the Republic of Chennai?

He was asking me for places I've visited on Earth. I have a separate list for inter galactic travel and the subsequent interactions with aliens. Chennai falls in that list.
Coming from a Mumbaikar, I'll take that as a compliment. :cantstop: