Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

prophetic words again..:haha:
it is so obvious these days. we haven't got a clue. shite manager, shite team, shite tactics. wenger has lost the dressing room, why the f**k would you take of our best player oxlade for the fat lazy russian? WENGER OUT! :mad::mad::mad:

this is the worst united team for 10 years, thank your lucky stars we have an even worse team and manager. depressing times.
Even frimpong the gunner savior has been sold to Wolves :giggle: You need to comeout with different avatar mate, May be chamberlin... But then 50K + substitutor will change it to Asharvin

Frimpong is only on loan. He has never been described as our saviour.
Wenger's desperately trying to bring in the signing of the decade..a literal coup.. Shaqueel van Persie ...Van Persie's 5 yr old son.. http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1009475/robin-van-persie's-five-year-old-son-shaqueel-on-arsenal-radar?cc=4716 He's already better than Walcott and Gervinho when it comes to finishing [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dAEyLK3L54]Robin Van Persie Lobbed By His Five-Year Old Son - YouTube[/ame]

this is the worst united team for 10 years, thank your lucky stars we have an even worse team and manager. depressing times.
i agree there is no star name or individual brilliant players, but when they play , they play as a team,play in a system, particularly this season, they have played short passing type play more rather than using the wing players mostly we are in a building phase, fergie wants to build a system nd squad from the existing players rather than buying star players, in 2 years, united will bcome very strong, trust me great team in making, with cleverly,anderson back, we will do much better in midfield dont get me wrong, but no chance of arsenal finishing top 4

i agree there is no star name or individual brilliant players, but when they play , they play as a team,play in a system, particularly this season, they have played short passing type play more rather than using the wing players mostly we are in a building phase, fergie wants to build a system nd squad from the existing players rather than buying star players, in 2 years, united will bcome very strong, trust me great team in making, with cleverly,anderson back, we will do much better in midfield dont get me wrong, but no chance of arsenal finishing top 4
both vastly overrated..considering the heights United is aiming to reach. ManUtd is simply not even going to come close to winning CL with that midfield. Gibson should have been offloaded a long time ago.. only sold this season. 0 creativity in midfield..Utd need a Sneijder/Modric/Silva type of a player to step into the shoes of scholes and hard tackling DM to protect the young but promising backline.

i can understand all the h8 u all have against united, but tbh united should have got 2 penalties in the 1st half, the evra one was a penalty nd rightly given considering the wellbeck one, it was similar to adam johnson doing against fulham, just sticking the leg out, just bcoz its howard webb, its understandable all united bashers will come out nd bash them, but considering the game united were the far better team, chelsea should be happy to get a point considering their defense... but but but terry nd lampard sitting out is a blessing in disguise for chelsea, its the similar situation like in indian test team, in the team just bcoz of reputation