Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

City deserves the title. Fair play to them. Man to man they were way better then United. Valencia should have been part of starting 11. Playing with just one striker(4-5-1 formation) against decent teams meant playing with no striker. Rooney was totally nutralized. To me, Fergie has allready passed his best before date. Its about time the club is handed down to someone worthy. Alarm bells started ringing when he had no clue when United faced Barca in finals of CL last year. Same Barca were beaten by Chelsea.. This year United were out of CL at league level. Didnt do any better in UEFA,Carling and FA Cup. I still cant figure out why has he not found a decent replacement to Giggs,Scholes,Ferdinand. Also Hernandez/valencia has been only decent signing for us. I will be really surprised if he doesnt retire by the end of next season irrespective of the result.

i wouldnt say fergie has passed his best yet. hate it when united play 4-5-1 though' date=' one of the other 3 strikers should have started with rooney and was valencia doing on the bench plus he made subs too late[/quote'] as isaid, he played 4 buddhas in the mid against 4 fine city players, this had to be the result... he played the same way as in anfield, with 5 in the midfiedld, no attack, just flood the area, actually united did well while defending, they looked comfortable ,with bodies coming back to defend, this kind of tactic can work against team like barcelona, not against city who have aerial threat nd physical threat in set pieces... tbh this season has been poor from us, really would have loved to see flecther,cleverly,anderson,valencia starting, but this season has been a injury full one, with nemanja the main guy... hopefully fergie buys a good centre mid next season!!

Chelsea should have started with Torres wide right of an attacking three, much better on the ball than Kalou, fine crosser and will get into scoring positions from there. A bit of an unfamiliar position though for him I guess esp for a Cup final