Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

@rahuld9 : No matter who hits how many boundaries through any region, India will do better tomorrow. Team has no way to go down from here. They can only improve their performance. Even if Sehwag gets out without hitting any 4 through covers, Indian batting will most likely stand up against the opposition bowling. P.S. If you want then you can mark my words.

@rahuld9 : No matter who hits how many boundaries through any region, India will do better tomorrow. Team has no way to go down from here. They can only improve their performance. Even if Sehwag gets out without hitting any 4 through covers, Indian batting will most likely stand up against the opposition bowling. P.S. If you want then you can mark my words.
Vibhash sorry I had a go at you, the only reason was cos of what happened yesterday and I just thought that instead of having a go at India (which I also did), its better to back them , you get me?
Bat first... Once Sehwag hits 2 fours from the middle of his bat through the covers' date='[b'] mark my word.. India will be a new team and then we will see the REAL INDIA. Yeah we have been **** this series, excluding Rahul Dravid and Praveen Kumar, but this is the time when India will come alive. COME ON LETS HAVE SOME POSITIVITY ... why are we called INDIAN CRICKET FANS... Come on lets back our boys tomorow. First hour... either bat or bowl, lets dominate those English.
I will make sure to bump this thread when things go wrong :giggle: