Test #1: UPA Vs Team Anna, New Delhi, August 16, 2011

asterix

Test #1: UPA Vs Team Anna, New Delhi, August 16, 2011  

1. 1.

• The Government
    • Team Anna

Nice pics Stuge. Really appreciate your work. :hatsoff:

Thanks for shedding light on this attention w**re. By spewing such bile, he only risks playing into the hands of communalists.
Bukhari isn't playing into the hands of the communalists. Bukhari *is* the communalist. Bukhari's game here is very clear to everyone. He's just paid off by the government to get a communal angle into Anna Hazare's work and thereby giving the government a pretext to disperse the crowds. Won't work. Anna Hazare has done more for everyone, Muslims included, in one hour than what a 1000 Bukharis will do for Muslims in 1000 years. Given the absymal representation of Muslims in government machinery and administration, and our relative poverty with respect to the other communities, it can be argued that corruption hits Muslims the hardest ( another topic though). And anyways, religion has nothing to do with this movement at all. Never did. Never will. I don't want to hijack this thread making this an anti-Bukhari diatribe. The guy is absolutely selfish and the epitome of retardedness. Instead of focusing on pertinent issue, all this guy does is talk about whether Muslims should sing Vande Matram or Inquilaab Zindabad or Tu hi meri shabb hai . These are non issues. My dog's back side has more acumen and tact than Bukhari. You'll never hear him talk about the differences between the JLB and the governments draft. You'll never hear him talk about what can be done nor will he ever do anything. He only talks about what others shouldn't do. A few years ago, he was involved in a property dispute and my one of my dad's friend's wife, who's a reputed property lawyer in Delhi was approached by him. She won him the case. A couple of days after that, he passed on a statement towards Jamia Millia and AMU and many other institutions asking them to reduce scholarships for girls on a whole range of subjects ( of course it was ignored). Only a two faced shameless opportunist like him can do that. Have heard a lot of pro Anna anti Bukhari statements in the last 2 days in mosques here. Anna fasts for us ( all of us, not just Muslims) while we fast for God, being the most common. /end rant

Nice pics Stuge. Really appreciate your work. :hatsoff: Bukhari isn't playing into the hands of the communalists. Bukhari *is* the communalist. Bukhari's game here is very clear to everyone. He's just paid off by the government to get a communal angle into Anna Hazare's work and thereby giving the government a pretext to disperse the crowds. Won't work. Anna Hazare has done more for everyone, Muslims included, in one hour than what a 1000 Bukharis will do for Muslims in 1000 years. Given the absymal representation of Muslims in government machinery and administration, and our relative poverty with respect to the other communities, it can be argued that corruption hits Muslims the hardest ( another topic though). And anyways, religion has nothing to do with this movement at all. Never did. Never will. I don't want to hijack this thread making this an anti-Bukhari diatribe. The guy is absolutely selfish and the epitome of retardedness. Instead of focusing on pertinent issue, all this guy does is talk about whether Muslims should sing Vande Matram or Inquilaab Zindabad or Tu hi meri shabb hai . These are non issues. My dog's back side has more acumen and tact than Bukhari. You'll never hear him talk about the differences between the JLB and the governments draft. You'll never hear him talk about what can be done nor will he ever do anything. He only talks about what others shouldn't do. A few years ago, he was involved in a property dispute and my one of my dad's friend's wife, who's a reputed property lawyer in Delhi was approached by him. She won him the case. A couple of days after that, he passed on a statement towards Jamia Millia and AMU and many other institutions asking them to reduce scholarships for girls on a whole range of subjects ( of course it was ignored). Only a two faced shameless opportunist like him can do that. Have heard a lot of pro Anna anti Bukhari statements in the last 2 days in mosques here. Anna fasts for us ( all of us, not just Muslims) while we fast for God, being the most common. /end rant
:hatsoff::hatsoff:

Why the need to explain yourself?
Preventive measure- just in case I'd be likened to BossBhai :nervous:
Instead of focusing on pertinent issue' date=' [b']all this guy does is talk about whether Muslims should sing Vande Matram or Inquilaab Zindabad or Tu hi meri shabb hai My dog's back side has more acumen and tact than Bukhari.
:cantstop: :cantstop:

Yup. Exactly what I've been trying to say, lol. Thanks for shedding light on this attention w**re. By spewing such bile, he only risks playing into the hands of communalists. It's not so much about Vande Mataram and 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' being compulsory as much as it is about extremist Muslims putting forth a religious angle to every damn thing and making a mountain out of a molehill. Imo Vande Mataram would've made for a far more fitting national anthem; Jana Gana Mana was written to welcome the then monarch of England to Bombay, but we are still singing it to this very day because certain people have an issue with the symbolism of India as a goddess. Vande Mataram is about an ode to the motherland, not to Hinduism, and that is what folks like Bukhari fail to understand. India is supposed to be a secular democracy, not a theocratic nation. People like Bukhari, etc. would do well to put the country ahead of their religion. If religion comes first to them, they are most welcome to migrate to theocratic nations that put religion above all else, like Pakistan. That is exactly why that country was formed. I'm not a right winger- just stating facts here.
I am not disputing the eminence of Vande Mataram, but it is a popular misconcepton that Jana Gana Mana was written to welcome the British monarch which is a completely ridiculous proposition - one look at the full poem penned by Rabindranath Tagore should be sufficient to dispel this myth.

it is a popular misconcepton that Jana Gana Mana was written to welcome the British monarch which is a completely ridiculous proposition
It's not a 'ridiculous proposition' as you put it. It was indeed written to welcome George V. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jana_Gana_Mana_%28the_complete_song%29 The poem was composed in December 1911, precisely at the time of the Coronation Durbar of George V, and "Bharat Bhagya vidhata" and "Adhinayaka" is considered by some to be in praise of King George V and not God. The composition was first sung during a convention of the then loyalist Indian National Congress in Calcutta on Dec. 26, 1911. It was sung on the second day of the convention, and the agenda of that day devoted itself to a loyal welcome of George V on his visit to India. You can read the rest of the info on Wikipedia. The INC will obviously say the national anthem was never written for the British monarchy back then to save their backsides. That's pretty much the official stance today. And anything 'official' isn't always credible.

It looks like English Television Media is hell bent on breaking the agitation...I dont understand why are they critical of Anna more than the government.. There may be few 100 criticisers of Anna in this country and they are all sitting in television studios shouting at Anna calling all sorts of things like this sort of protest is dangerous to parliamentary democracy..Now suddenly every politician out there feels this dictating by civil society is intrusion in the work of parliament? But if these parlaimentarian has done their duty correctly this situation wouldn't have arisen. We have a democracy where govt policies are spelt out before the election and once a party comes to power, they can do any legislation...More than 50% of parliament sessions have been disrupted by shouting from parliamentarians...They can pass 5 bills in 15 minutes if needed, but couldn't pass an anti-corruption bill for 40years..On top of this , we have scandals and scams surfacing every other day..What kind of parliamentary democracy we have? Now these guys in media have audacity to question the Anna group for harming parliamentary democracy by blackmailing :headshake:

It looks like English Television Media is hell bent on breaking the agitation...I dont understand why are they critical of Anna more than the government.. There may be few 100 criticisers of Anna in this country and they are all sitting in television studios shouting at Anna calling all sorts of things like this sort of protest is dangerous to parliamentary democracy..Now suddenly every politician out there feels this dictating by civil society is intrusion in the work of parliament? But if these parlaimentarian has done their duty correctly this situation wouldn't have arisen. We have a democracy where govt policies are spelt out before the election and once a party comes to power, they can do any legislation...More than 50% of parliament sessions have been disrupted by shouting from parliamentarians...They can pass 5 bills in 15 minutes if needed, but couldn't pass an anti-corruption bill for 40years..On top of this , we have scandals and scams surfacing every other day..What kind of parliamentary democracy we have? Now these guys in media have audacity to question the Anna group for harming parliamentary democracy by blackmailing :headshake:
Didnt u observed before...Every scam came out Media initially creates lots of Hungama against Govt...slowly day by day they start to move away from the main topic and start to get some counterpoints...after couple of weeks they will come to a neutral position and starts questions against the people who raised issues in the begining. this is not New to our so called Media...Bunch of crooks with few exceptions

Meh' date=' Team Anna hawks are losing it..This is too much..Call off the fasting and continue your agitation..otherwise they gonna lose lot of goodwill..[/quote'] without Fast its difficult to sustain any agitation....i think this agitation also coming towards its end without any great results

It's not a 'ridiculous proposition' as you put it. It was indeed written to welcome George V. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jana_Gana_Mana_%28the_complete_song%29 The poem was composed in December 1911, precisely at the time of the Coronation Durbar of George V, and "Bharat Bhagya vidhata" and "Adhinayaka" is considered by some to be in praise of King George V and not God. The composition was first sung during a convention of the then loyalist Indian National Congress in Calcutta on Dec. 26, 1911. It was sung on the second day of the convention, and the agenda of that day devoted itself to a loyal welcome of George V on his visit to India. You can read the rest of the info on Wikipedia. The INC will obviously say the national anthem was never written for the British monarchy back then to save their backsides. That's pretty much the official stance today. And anything 'official' isn't always credible.
Just read the whole poem and it will be obvious that it is not in praise of any British monarch. It praises Lord Krishna (Eternal Charioteer) and Mother India. Tagore himself refuted any suggestion of him writing this in praise of the British king. He wrote:
"A certain high official in His Majesty's service, who was also my friend, had requested that I write a song of felicitation towards the Emperor. The request simply amazed me. It caused a great stir in my heart. In response to that great mental turmoil, I pronounced the victory in Jana Gana Mana of that Bhagya Vidhata [ed. God of Destiny] of India who has from age after age held steadfast the reins of India's chariot through rise and fall, through the straight path and the curved. That Lord of Destiny, that Reader of the Collective Mind of India, that Perennial Guide, could never be George V, George VI, or any other George. Even my official friend understood this about the song. After all, even if his admiration for the crown was excessive, he was not lacking in simple common sense."

These UP and Bihar politicians are taking us backwards...For Lalu, it is a joke he is attacking Civil society , Anna ...Saying this is RSS movement no involvement of Dalits and Muslims.. Yet our english media doesn't rise against these scums, they can only criticise Anna...Our country deserves this..