The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

It's hard to tell... :D but she described some scenes from one of his movies some time back that was in all probability better than the actual thing...
:icflove: Thanks. Lol. The BMW vs rickshaw thing? In my defense, those were comments made a few days before the WC India vs Pak semifinal. ICF was collectively crazy then. :P
Don't some of us just love to over react? This is just a stupid talk show tailor made to get the exact response that is abundant in this thread. And does no one see the genius that Atul Wasan is? Rickshaw is so much better than a BMW. Who gives better mileage? BMW ko ek choti si kharaach bhi aa gayi to 1000s of rupees down the drain. Rickshaw is the single most important mode of transport in the subcontinent. Small enough to cut between vehicles and big enough to bully the bike walas.Thandi thandi hawa blowing in your face, no tension of changing gears, na koi parking ki tension. Its a completely romantic vehicle. In addition to tempered meters, Sometimes the rickshaw guys play superhit songs like 'Tere naam' and 'Tum to thehre Pardesi' to add to the overall experience. Even Himesh Reshamiya, the greatest entertainer ever, preferred the use of Rickshaws in the climax of the movie ' Aap ka Suroor', which incidentally was shot in the Germany ( home of BMWs). Do you need more proof of the superiority of rickshaws over BMWs? You Pakistanis should be happy with the praise Atul has heaped on you. Khamakha naraaz ho rahe ho. Does Pakistan have CNG or petrol wali rickshaws?
BTW, I absolutely love Himesh the singer & Himesh the person (interacted with him once) .. he's very nice down to earth guy. He's so nice, that he give his neighbours get free concerts of his epic nasal singing at 4 every morning while he does his riyaaz. His lyrics are totally awesome too.... I love you o sayyoni, I love you o sayyoni Koi shak? Whaaaaaaaaaats up?

i have many involving women........ this ones good!!! was going out with p****** for few months sadly we broke up but i still came to see her regularly at her uni,found the gori who was her neighbour on her dorm had a thing for me,being a normal red blooded male i told p******* im going to the gori next door whilst shes at her lectures then told the gori im going to see p****** when she came back from her lectures,each time saying the other was feeling down,and i felt obliged to be a good mate to the other,both were gushing in there praise at my caring nature,but i shag*ed them both 3 times each that day.....they both told me later how they both met up and were saying how sweet i was.... i went out with the gori for 3 years after that...she was hot!!!!!!!!! A proud confession!!! :winky: p.s name edted in case she ever came on icf....she started suspecting after a while....
I think you talk a lot of crap really.

so this one time I was looking for a lavish apartment in Miami near the beaches where you can check out all the hot cuban chickas from the balcony. There was an opening but the landlady who was residing in the apt only wanted to rent it to females or a gay couple. So I randomly met this dude one night while I was having sexy time with this random chick. The dude was giving off serious gay vibes but was totally straight...so we pretended to be gay dudes and moved in. The landlady was hot and we had hard time keeping it in our pants but we had to pretend to be gay. Fast fwd a year and all 3 of us become good friends...then me n my 'gay' partner both fall in love w/ the land lady who found a single dad she really liked. We plotted to get rid of the guy...didn't work...she found out...we were kicked out...sad song played in the back ground..we decided to get our friendship back and unite her and the single dad w/ no chest hair. Every thing went well...we ended up having beer in the end and lived happily. True story

so this one time I was looking for a lavish apartment in Miami near the beaches where you can check out all the hot cuban chickas from the balcony. There was an opening but the landlady who was residing in the apt only wanted to rent it to females or a gay couple. So I randomly met this dude one night while I was having sexy time with this random chick. The dude was giving off serious gay vibes but was totally straight...so we pretended to be gay dudes and moved in. The landlady was hot and we had hard time keeping it in our pants but we had to pretend to be gay. Fast fwd a year and all 3 of us become good friends...then me n my 'gay' partner both fall in love w/ the land lady who found a single dad she really liked. We plotted to get rid of the guy...didn't work...she found out...we were kicked out...sad song played in the back ground..we decided to get our friendship back and unite her and the single dad w/ no chest hair. Every thing went well...we ended up having beer in the end and lived happily. True story
So, finally you found your true love. Also, you should tell this true story to Karan Johar. sounds like revolutionary movie plot.