The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

Some really funny and out of the movie type stuff.

Another semi confession: I had still have this group of friends, studied together in college. There was is a guy in that group I really liked like. And he played the real hard to get types those days. :P He had taken a certain elective, and so had another girl from our group. BTW: This girl is really good looking. Typical Sikh good looks. I don't know what I was thinking, maybe it was just insecurity, but I too changed my elective to the one these two had taken so that I could be with that guy for longer and we could study as a group etc etc etc. The results of this action: good, bad and ugly
It kind of soured my relationship with that girl, coz even she had a thing for this guy at that time. She guessed that I changed my stream just to be with this guy. We resolved our differences fast and are thick friends like earlier.Best friends in fact
I topped the class in this elective. In fact, it was a record high score in my college for that subject. This girl also scored very well. The guy however just passed. So for the next semester I had no option but to take the advanced version of the said elective. It would be very difficult to convince the faculty why I would want to change after doing so well in the subject. However, this guy took something else because he didn't want to struggle with this subject. Stupid guys, can't even study for an exam. :whack:
:icflove: I'm engaged to him
wow, sounds like a Bollywood thriller. That is quite amazing.. Any tips for the noobs? :cantstop:
ludhi jeee u so qweet:icflove:
Lol, I had no other choice...had no money that day and luckily it worked. :yay:

Another semi confession: I had still have this group of friends, studied together in college. There was is a guy in that group I really liked like. And he played the real hard to get types those days. :P He had taken a certain elective, and so had another girl from our group. BTW: This girl is really good looking. Typical Sikh good looks. I don't know what I was thinking, maybe it was just insecurity, but I too changed my elective to the one these two had taken so that I could be with that guy for longer and we could study as a group etc etc etc. The results of this action: good, bad and ugly
It kind of soured my relationship with that girl, coz even she had a thing for this guy at that time. She guessed that I changed my stream just to be with this guy. We resolved our differences fast and are thick friends like earlier.Best friends in fact
I topped the class in this elective. In fact, it was a record high score in my college for that subject. This girl also scored very well. The guy however just passed. So for the next semester I had no option but to take the advanced version of the said elective. It would be very difficult to convince the faculty why I would want to change after doing so well in the subject. However, this guy took something else because he didn't want to struggle with this subject. Stupid guys, can't even study for an exam. :whack:
:icflove: I'm engaged to him
oh my god.. that is soo sweet... very happy for you guys.... but u did end up marrying a dumb guy ;)..? just kidding. good story :agree:

Not me but some friends in Europe (2004): Tried jumping over the ticket gates (i.e. without tickets) in a underground metro station. They were caught next station due to video surveillance. When asked where they are from, they said Pakistan, resulting in further naam roshaning of the green ghetto :yay:
:hail::hysterical:

Not me but some friends in Europe (2004): Tried jumping over the ticket gates (i.e. without tickets) in a underground metro station. They were caught next station due to video surveillance. When asked where they are from, they said Pakistan, resulting in further naam roshaning of the green ghetto :yay:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I've got some pretty nasty consfessions and some might come back to bite me if I post them here. Here's a harmless one, During my undergrad days, my friend really liked this girl from another department. She had a red scooty and I hatched a plan which involved letting out the air from the tyres of her scooter. The nearest mechanic was like 2 kms away and as per the plan my frnd was supposed to be the gentleman, help her out etc etc...so on. On D day, when we got to the bike stand, there were about 3 or 4 red scooties all parked in the same bay (apparently there was some IT conference on that day, we had loads of visitors), and us idiots in our infinite wisdom forgot to jot down the licence plate no. of that girl's scootie. Letting out air took ages, hence we punctured all the scooters and waited for the girl to go home after classes. To our surprise she had actually left her scootie at home that day and was going home in a car. I almost got the thrashing of my life for my brilliant plan that had backfired. After a few minutes, a really hot girl from a neighbouring college walked past us pushing her red scootie and my friend shamelessly went ahead with the plan. 3 years later, they are still together, till date she has no idea about what happened that day :--D

I've got some pretty nasty consfessions and some might come back to bite me if I post them here. Here's a harmless one, During my undergrad days, my friend really liked this girl from another department. She had a red scooty and I hatched a plan which involved letting out the air from the tyres of her scooter. The nearest mechanic was like 2 kms away and as per the plan my frnd was supposed to be the gentleman, help her out etc etc...so on. On D day, when we got to the bike stand, there were about 3 or 4 red scooties all parked in the same bay (apparently there was some IT conference on that day, we had loads of visitors), and us idiots in our infinite wisdom forgot to jot down the licence plate no. of that girl's scootie. Letting out air took ages, hence we punctured all the scooters and waited for the girl to go home after classes. To our surprise she had actually left here scootie at home that day and was going home in a car. I almost got the thrashing of my life for my brilliant plan that had backfired. After a few minutes, a really hot girl from a neighbouring college walked past us pushing her red scootie and my friend shamelessly went ahead with the plan. 3 years later, they are still together, till date she has no idea about what happened that day :--D
:hysterical::hysterical: What a story..! Kudos to your friend..