The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

Bhari jawani ke dino mein... I was fixing some time-critical issue in a huge server room, 20-30s of 7 feet tall server racks . It was lunch time, and I rarely skip lunch for any office work/meeting. And there was this Korean girl (with great figure and legs), who was there to help me interface with the Korean counterparts. When I was practically sitting inside the laptop, I heard her say - "Akshay, look there is something in my eyes". I quickly had a look and said, don't worry there is nothing, go and wash your eyes. It was only few months later did I realize, what a KLPD I did to myself.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I didnt get it :hmmmm2:
Even more :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

What chi chi..!! You will never ever know in this life time, how tough it is to control hormones' response to such stimuli. I am no r.pist or eve-teaser. But I am no SRT either, even Gandhi had his ways.
:giggle: :nervous:

Guys' date=' I don't drink alone either. Sometimes you cross the tipping point with alcohol and then it all turns to epic lulz. Since I hit 30 this year, gotta worry about image these days :cantstop::cantstop:[/quote'] oh yes the image thingy . me going to be 30 as well soon , confused if i really need to worry about it . Not gloating , but i can drink a full bottle of scotch and work the next day without sleep , but lately at least 2 instances i had no controll . Edit : too much personal info on second thots :winky:

Posted this on another thread some days ago. The crime.

My sister was gifted a 'fairy set' for her 8th birthday. It included a magic wand, a hair band with shiny stars, a shiny watch, a waist coat with wings attached and a pen that wrote in very bright green ink. I was so much in love with that set, but my sister refused to give it to me, even for a few moments, me being the younger and the careless one. One day when she went to school, I stole the hair band and the pen and took it to my neighbours home (they had a girl about my age) to show it off. We made a lot of drawings with that pen. Scheming with her, I hid the pen and the hair band with her. I went back home as if everything was normal, but when my sister came back home she raised a huge hue and cry. She was very upset.Eventually my dad bought her and me another set. I'm sure they found out that I stole hers, but no one said anything. I still have guilt pangs about that. :((
The confession:
I confessed a few days before she got married. She pretended as if she didn't know what I was talking about and gave me that 'don't waste time here, there is still so much work to do, the wedding is just a few days away' look and shrugged it off. But I'm sure she knew.

:icflove: ^^

oh yes the image thingy . me going to be 30 as well soon , confused if i really need to worry about it . Not gloating , but i can drink a full bottle of scotch and work the next day without sleep , but lately at least 2 instances i had no controll . Edit : too much personal info on second thots :winky:
:acute:

There was this thread on an internet message board that was about confessing your hidden guilt. I confessed to how I stole a samosa from a bakery or a pencil from a departmental store when I was a kid. I thought they were pretty bad. Then, some of the other confessions followed. Turns out there are people in this world who have shot sex tapes, black-mailed professors, ran over homeless people, clubbed a sea-turtle to death, done time for pedophilia, robbed a bank, try to acquire chemical and biological weapons etc. Feel like a baby now. :((

There was this thread on an internet message board that was about confessing your hidden guilt. I confessed to how I stole a samosa from a bakery or a pencil from a departmental store when I was a kid. I thought they were pretty bad. Then, some of the other confessions followed. Turns out there are people in this world who have shot sex tapes, black-mailed professors, ran over homeless people, done time for pedophilia, robbed a bank, try to acquire chemical and biological weapons etc. Feel like a baby now. :((
I hear you. :(( I loved your confession actually. The cute innocent types. :icflove::icflove: Twas a fun read.

Another semi confession: I had still have this group of friends, studied together in college. There was is a guy in that group I really liked like. And he played the real hard to get types those days. :P He had taken a certain elective, and so had another girl from our group. BTW: This girl is really good looking. Typical Sikh good looks. I don't know what I was thinking, maybe it was just insecurity, but I too changed my elective to the one these two had taken so that I could be with that guy for longer and we could study as a group etc etc etc. The results of this action: good, bad and ugly

It kind of soured my relationship with that girl, coz even she had a thing for this guy at that time. She guessed that I changed my stream just to be with this guy. We resolved our differences fast and are thick friends like earlier.Best friends in fact

I topped the class in this elective. In fact, it was a record high score in my college for that subject. This girl also scored very well. The guy however just passed. So for the next semester I had no option but to take the advanced version of the said elective. It would be very difficult to convince the faculty why I would want to change after doing so well in the subject. However, this guy took something else because he didn't want to struggle with this subject. Stupid guys, can't even study for an exam. :whack:

:icflove: I'm engaged to him

Another semi confession: I had still have this group of friends, studied together in college. There was is a guy in that group I really liked like. And he played the real hard to get types those days. :P He had taken a certain elective, and so had another girl from our group. BTW: This girl is really good looking. Typical Sikh good looks. I don't know what I was thinking, maybe it was just insecurity, but I too changed my elective to the one these two had taken so that I could be with that guy for longer and we could study as a group etc etc etc. The results of this action: good, bad and ugly
It kind of soured my relationship with that girl, coz even she had a thing for this guy at that time. She guessed that I changed my stream just to be with this guy. We resolved our differences fast and are thick friends like earlier.Best friends in fact
I topped the class in this elective. In fact, it was a record high score in my college for that subject. This girl also scored very well. The guy however just passed. So for the next semester I had no option but to take the advanced version of the said elective. It would be very difficult to convince the faculty why I would want to change after doing so well in the subject. However, this guy took something else because he didn't want to struggle with this subject. Stupid guys, can't even study for an exam. :whack:
:icflove: I'm engaged to him
:cleveland: haar ke jeet huyi yaah jeet ke haar. :hmmmm2:

when i opened this thread, the kind of confessions that i expected was, stealing money from dad's pocket. tearing brother's homework page. change the voice and threaten people whom one hates. etc etc. but........seriously never expected this....OMG....:( marriyam(the one with ur sister) and ram i liked ur confessions. pretty much the same kind of stuff that i did when i was little.:) @marriyam: and the other one .........cute story.

I used to crank call pplz as a kid.. Does this count? Tring tring Bhai saab, aap ka fridge chal raha hai? Haan.. Kyun? Pakad lo, bhag jaayega. While going on a school bus. To car - Bhaiiya.. aapka paiyya ghoom raha hai. To bike - Bhai saab, aap ka darwaaza khulla hai.