Random thoughts....

glogirl

Amreekans are obsessed with the weather. :headshake:
Arrey bhai Chicago me winter mein meri aisi phat thi hai ki....:fear: Extreme Summer is ok but winter:sniffle: Hyd mein travelling mid-afternoon on a bike in peak summer was no problem bue winter is just:thumpdown:

Arrey bhai Chicago me winter mein meri aisi phat thi hai ki....:fear: Extreme Summer is ok but winter:sniffle: Hyd mein travelling mid-afternoon on a bike in peak summer was no problem bue winter is just:thumpdown:
I meant that amreekans love to talk about the weather. Its like an automatic conversation starter for them. In India, if you ask someone whats the weather forecast for tomorrow, no one with either care or know. :dontknow:

I meant that amreekans love to talk about the weather. Its like an automatic conversation starter for them. In India' date=' if you ask someone [i']whats the weather forecast for tomorrow, no one with either care or know. :dontknow:
Because India doesn't have extreme weather, for most part. Indian weather, how hot/cold it may get, (except mumbai floods :hahaha: ) is not going to hamper you from going outside, driving etc. Here it is a big ****ing deal. The snow ****s you up real bad. Can't drive, can't bike, can't run sometimes, can't play outside