GHOST.. Believe It Or Not !!

J P K

Lol, its famous because of the last, grammatically incorrect sentence, not because of the story. Who was phone is/was a huge meme. hD2B287B4h0D6BE15C
Data was phone? I thought it was type.whole story is wrongly spelled

Yep' date=' my dad used to tell such stories about his time in Kerala village all the time. Some of them were heard from his relatives and a couple were his "experiences". Of course at that age, you believe everything grown ups tell you when mostly it said to keep you quiet, scare you or entertain you. Much later, when I had grown up, was when he confessed to making up the stories. Kids don't realize how much of @ssholes adults can be just becasue they can. I make up for this by scaring my nephew, who has quite an imagination and is scared of ghosts, out of his wits by my own stories[/quote'] The old(er) people in the families in India don’t realize how much damage they sometimes commit by feeding the kids in the family a steady diet of these superstitions and machinations of human imagination. Like you say – Kids believe EVERYTHING, no matter how implausible it may be. Sometimes, it can affect the psyche permanently and lead to lifelong damage. As an adult, you have a responsibility to shield the kids in the family when they are most gullible and vulnerable, not the scare the sh!t out of them even more by feeding them your insecurities and fears.

I personally don't believe in ghosts, but at times I do get scared when reading these stories, especially when alone at nights :nervous:

I've heard some funny stories about Bhangarh , visited it once. The most haunted place in India http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reportedly_haunted_locations_in_the_world lPFS1-N4s2g
But have you stayed there overnight? or after dusk?

I personally don't believe in ghosts, but at times I do get scared when reading these stories, especially when alone at nights :nervous: But have you stayed there overnight? or after dusk?
Many people have stayed their overnight. It was shown on India's most haunted, MTV girl's night out, etc. Nothing happened

Not really a ghost story but a very very scary experience. I live in Gurgaon and I am seventeen. This is about 2 years back when I was 15 :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: and in ninth grade. I didn't believe in ghosts but was really scared of the dark, going outside my house alone, going in the basement (my biggest fear till now :(( ) I woke up at night one day, my throat was dry and I tend to wake up if I am thirsty, even if its midnight. :P It was 1:00 a.m. , I think. I mean I was considerably drowsy, not yet fully awake And I went to the Kitchen and was drinking some water when I heard some screaming outside the house. A girl I think. Couldn't really make out. That completely woke me up. I was very scared. I thought I should go and tell mom and dad but thought they would scold me for waking them up in the middle of the night. I thought I'll just take a quick look outside and run back. I took the keys for the main gate lock. Opened in and went outside. I saw nobody. But The freakiest part was that I was standing there, I could hear somebody screaming loudly as if they were standing right on the road but NO ONE was there. I completely freaked out, I started crying. I did a quick race back to the master bedroom, woke my parents up and they came outside with me. Somebody was still screaming but this time it was at some distance. My parents told me to get inside the house and go sleep, said it was probably someone playing some prank. I didn't sleep that night. I got fever that day because I SWEAR that scream didn't seem like someone was playing a prank. This still freaks me out like hell.
ur case is this.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditory_hallucination lot of psychological thrillers use this now a days although

Those of u who think ghost don't exist,I pray u don't have to go through terrifying experience I have faced,main bhi nahi manta tha,par jiski kismat kharab hoti hai,usko dikhti hai ye chize,Maine to char char baar dekhi hai,g***d phat ke haath main aa gayi thi.

Those of u who think ghost don't exist' date='I pray u don't have to go through terrifying experience I have faced,main bhi nahi manta tha,par jiski kismat kharab hoti hai,usko dikhti hai ye chize,Maine to char char baar dekhi hai,g***d phat ke haath main aa gayi thi.[/quote'] Is this what you mean?
13-of-the-scariest-internet-memes.jpg

Those of u who think ghost don't exist' date='I pray u don't have to go through terrifying experience I have faced,main bhi nahi manta tha,par jiski kismat kharab hoti hai,usko dikhti hai ye chize,Maine to char char baar dekhi hai,g***d phat ke haath main aa gayi thi.[/quote'] Next up - a story of how vayuu1 had sex with a ghost :woot: :woot:

Those of u who think ghost don't exist' date='I pray u don't have to go through terrifying experience I have faced,main bhi nahi manta tha,par jiski kismat kharab hoti hai,usko dikhti hai ye chize,Maine to char char baar dekhi hai,g***d phat ke haath main aa gayi thi.[/quote'] Not to seem insensitive but.....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:......at your post......my sympathies with you whenever you've encountered a ghost....

I guess icfers think it's a fun thing if u meet ghost,atleast SG,JB thinks this way,I have already told what happened with me and believe me,it's not a laughable experience at all,I can guaran damn tee you that a lot of you will pee in your pants,like o said jinka waqt kharab hota hai unhi ko yeh cheeze dikhti hai,the vayuu that interacts with you on icf and cracks adult jokes and all type of nut things has gone through a lot of pain in his life,and it's not to gain any kind of sympathy from you guys,coz it has toughen me up.

I think there was a news regarding Aussie team staying during ashes 2005 at a castle in England which is believed to be haunted and few members of it claimed to have seen ghost,I dunno if it's true or not,you guys must have watched the haunting on discovery or the castle ghost series on discovery,there is a bungalow in mp,which not only haunted but can coz serious consequence to life for those residing in it,then their is cheetgarhi in mp,the home of cheet's,then their is mehndipur balaji and anandpur sahib where such problem's are cured.their are something beyond science,which nobody can explain.

My cousin sister who used to live in tollyganj and now is settled in USA ,said a true incidence regarding a group of students who were doing research on these things and Were in parapsychology ,they used to do blanchit without any proper guidance ,even when few guys use to warn them they won't listen,it so happen that one night when their neighbor heard screaming from their house,the neighbor immediately sensing something wrong went their and called them ,when nobody answered ,they broke into house and what they saw was one of the most brutal death one can ever imagine,it was like their bodies were like paper ,somebody just tore them apart,their blood ,their body parts were everywhere,even cops who arrived at crime scene ,said this is one of the most brutal murder they have noticed ,it was some 15-20 years ago.

I guess icfers think it's a fun thing if u meet ghost' date='atleast SG,JB thinks this way,I have already told what happened with me and believe me,it's not a laughable experience at all,I can guaran damn tee you that a lot of you will pee in your pants,like o said jinka waqt kharab hota hai unhi ko yeh cheeze dikhti hai,the vayuu that interacts with you on icf and cracks adult jokes and all type of nut things has gone through a lot of pain in his life,and it's not to gain any kind of sympathy from you guys,coz it has toughen me up.[/quote']

@vayyuu If you happen to stay in haunted houses, I suggest you to buy Old Monk. As the Monk in the bottle used to be a witch doctor, his beverages used to drive away ghost at max of 200 meters. Follow the below steps : 1. Buy 360 ml old monk 2. Say ur fav. mantra, and make sure u put Monk at the end of it. 3. Drink 4 hard rounds. 90ml each. 4. Go near the door, then open ur mouth and try to burrrb.. 5. Even if a ghost dares to enter the house, it wil be dead.. and if the undead comes again, it will come back to life as a normal human. :two_thumbs_up: