Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League

Chandan

Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League  

1. 1.

Should have played a season earlier if not for josh ..seen a bit of him and he's pretty impressive . 6 wickets again today ....that's 20 in 2 matches :two_thumbs_up:
he is debuted in 2007 i guess...even played for RCB in some matches... One of interviews he told guys who started with him gone long way while he is left behind..hope he have good future... nothing less than Trophy will do this year.. As we have now good bowling attack..even if thry are not international level.. :winky:

In a 5 man attack comprising four internationally capped players (Praveen, RP, Chawla, Tyagi), it is the non international player of B Kumar who picks up the best returns with 3/26 off 14. I think he is definitely one to watch. His pace does slip quite low toward the end of a spell, from the limited that I have seen, but the fact that he can bat really makes him a prospect for a number eight spot in seaming conditions.

:haha: Aparajith is a top order batsman who also bowls off spin and is developing into an alrounder.
He is an off spinner, bowls very much like R Ashwin. He is mainly a bowler and then batsman. He took 21 wickets in U-19 four nation tournament just recently. He was the highest wicket taker in that tournament and the second highest was with 12 wickets.
He is an off spinner' date=' bowls very much like R Ashwin. He is mainly a bowler and then batsman. He took 21 wickets in U-19 four nation tournament just recently. He was the highest wicket taker in that tournament and the second highest was with 12 wickets.[/quote'] No..wrong...he is a top order batsman...basically an opener....bowling comes second to him though he is a useful bowler because of his unusual bowling style.