Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League

Chandan

Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League  

1. 1.

Irfan 7-114 in 1st innings' date='if he can get some runs,will be hard to ignore[/quote'] looks like he is back in form bowled lot of overs and got wickets that tell ya he even swung old bal or added some skills and should be in good rythem now select him selectors!:nervous:
Irfan's most test wickets are against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh. Irfan depends mostly on swing' date= while RP is a much better alround bowler, has yorker and also good bouncer and better pace.
Irfan against top 8 sides: 61 wickets at 45 RP against top 8 sides: 34 wickets at 45 Both are utter rubbish against decent sides, not just Irfan.
Irfan against top 8 sides: 61 wickets at 45 RP against top 8 sides: 34 wickets at 45 Both are utter rubbish against decent sides, not just Irfan.
true but irfan mostly bowled in subcontinent from what i remember (in tests) was dropped for england 2007, even south africa.. but no excuses well if u wanna replace pk select nechim or pathan i will go for pathan cs we already have 2 rookies if u dont count ashwin and ishant as rookies
Pathan was not dominating the domestic scene back then like he is now. It would seem his bowling for the longer format has come along a great deal over the past few years.
Pathan was not dominating the domestic scene back then like he is now. It would seem his bowling for the longer format has come along a great deal over the past few years.
Take his performance before his come back to Aus or NZ and you will find he was taking wickets like that even then. He always takes wicket in domestic cricket because in winter new ball swings more in upper part of the country and domestic batsmen find his left arm swing touch to face. He always comes back on the verge of his super performances in FC but just to be dropped again as he does not do anything at the highest level. He was dropped 2006-2007 SA tour and then came back for Aus tour 2007-2008 after some great FC performances but could not do much apart from one test in Perth where he took 5 wickets in the match. In 2006-2007 bowled 109 overs took 15 wickets in ranji trophy at 23, in 2007-2008 bowled 85 overs took 11 wickets at 23, in 2008-2009 bowled 171 overs to 26 wickets at 16, in 2009-2010, bowled 135 overs took 22 wickets at 18. Above stats shows, he has never been dried of wickets in domestic cricket, but it has not helped him perform at the highest level much.
hmm now abu nechim :) future isnt that bleak any more lmao just hope all these quick bowlers stay fit nice season this now lots of wickets by fast bowlers
Abu Nechim is one of the most talented pace bowler in the country today. It is unlikely that the selectors are unaware about him. There is some politics between the Assam Board and the Selection committee representative from East Zone-Raja Venkat. Besides, the BCCI is also petty minded when it comes to players who played in ICL. Abu Nechim was not considered for the IRANI trophy or the NKP Salve trophy. Wonder if they will pick him for the Duleep trophy. I think the Indian coach should shortlist the most promising bowlers and take their cause with the board.
Abu Nechim is one of the most talented pace bowler in the country today. It is unlikely that the selectors are unaware about him. There is some politics between the Assam Board and the Selection committee representative from East Zone-Raja Venkat. Besides' date=' the BCCI is also petty minded when it comes to players who played in ICL. Abu Nechim was not considered for the IRANI trophy or the NKP Salve trophy. Wonder if they will pick him for the Duleep trophy. I think the Indian coach should shortlist the most promising bowlers and take their cause with the board.[/quote'] im not worried if he is real deal he will keep on performing and will be selectedthey cant ignore good performance cos people are aware of him.. and he is also in ipl from what i remember so sooner or later will come on eyes of people my point is 2 months ago things were hopeless now some talent is there