Books by ICF-ers unlikely to sell

Yoda-esque

Naked Eye for the Speed Guy(n)---Cricket_god Immigration law for dummies----Serani Retardness for dummies----A collection of historic posts by sir_afridi scooby dooby doo where are you???--deepak_sach The Londistan is the best place to be live in maite---All 'british' fans who newly registered here during India's tour of Eng Phaaaast(my Hunt for the next fast bowler in India)---RKTIndia
I think people are getting confused here. Usually when this topic is there, "Books unlikely to sell", that means the book title will be something opposite to what the author does. In this context thse examples are wrong, as rktindia indeed likes fast bowling Books should be something like Why religion is important and necessary - by Dawkins ( because Dawkins is an atheist the book will not sell) Or why science is B.S - Stephen Hawking etc, etc So books by ICF Bare minimum, a tale of abject poverty-Rajiv Lonely and introverted-Flamy

I think people are getting confused here. Usually when this topic is there, "Books unlikely to sell", that means the book title will be something opposite to what the author does. In this context thse examples are wrong, as rktindia indeed likes fast bowling Books should be something like Why religion is important and necessary - by Dawkins ( because Dawkins is an atheist the book will not sell) Or why science is B.S - Stephen Hawking etc, etc So books by ICF Bare minimum, a tale of abject poverty-Rajiv Lonely and introverted-Flamy
ok got ur point now. how to be a serious poster for dummies - M2C