Skills/stuff that are no longer required or on brink of extinction

akshayxyz

Stuff/Skills/services that we remember using during our lifetimes, but are extinct or on the brink of extinction! 0) Proper spelling 1) Putting water in car radiators. 2) Floppy discs, esp the 5.5 inch one. 3) Buy a roll of film. 4) kitchen knife / scissors sharpening. 5) VCR 6) Sending/receiving telegram 7) Carbon paper to make copies. 8) Slide Rule 9) printed logarithm tables 10) hand-written in-land letters / postcards.
Postcard http://www.postcrossing.com/ I still use those

Why do you say pendrives have become obsolete?
Nah not at all
cloud stoage will elminate them coupled with cheap inet access.. atleast from my exp , couple of years ago few of the guys like me use to have pen drives of 2gb kind with us always , but there is no need for it now, cos either we can have all those put in our mobile phone itself , or keep it in dropbox kind of serivce

cloud stoage will elminate them coupled with cheap inet access.. atleast from my exp , couple of years ago few of the guys like me use to have pen drives of 2gb kind with us always , but there is no need for it now, cos either we can have all those put in our mobile phone itself , or keep it in dropbox kind of serivce
WHAT ?! 250rs for 3G - 1GB - 28 Days Starting price in BSNL is 750 for 512kbps Unlimited..It will take 2hrs to transfer 2gb from one system to another. 2GB pen drive cost 200rs..can be shared among friends etc...

WHAT ?! 250rs for 3G - 1GB - 28 Days Starting price in BSNL is 750 for 512kbps Unlimited..It will take 2hrs to transfer 2gb from one system to another. 2GB pen drive cost 200rs..can be shared among friends etc...
at 512kbps it will take 10 hours not 2.