Irani Trophy Discussion thread - Rajasthan v/s Rest of India - October 1-5th

saneindian

I wonder why exactly Vinay is playing in this match. We all know know what he can/cannot do. Prasanth Parmeshwaran should ideally have played ahead of him. BTW the BCCI hasn;t even appointed a coach for this ROI side. Raja Venkat, one of the selectors is managing this team apparently.

I wonder why exactly Vinay is playing in this match. We all know know what he can/cannot do. Prasanth Parmeshwaran should ideally have played ahead of him. BTW the BCCI hasn;t even appointed a coach for this ROI side. Raja Venkat, one of the selectors is managing this team apparently.
So that, If he takes a few wickets, he can be selected for test series against WI. I am sure. He may be there as Zak is out and Ishant may not be risked and will conitnue his ankle rehab and Sreesanth is off the radar now after England tour. So, we can certainly see PK and VK bowling together and Dhoni keeping up to the batsman to all bowlers.
So that' date= If he takes a few wickets, he can be selected for test series against WI. I am sure. He may be there as Zak is out and Ishant may not be risked and will conitnue his ankle rehab and Sreesanth is off the radar now after England tour. So, we can certainly see PK and VK bowling together and Dhoni keeping up to the batsman to all bowlers.
:WTF: :facepalm:
So that, If he takes a few wickets, he can be selected for test series against WI. I am sure. He may be there as Zak is out and Ishant may not be risked and will conitnue his ankle rehab and Sreesanth is off the radar now after England tour. So, we can certainly see PK and VK bowling together and Dhoni keeping up to the batsman to all bowlers.
I don't think VK should go through all this. He's already and established, experienced Indian International player. He doesn't have to prove anything, anymoar.. He doesn't has to justify anything. He's already a senior bowler. Why should he be made to play in Irani trophy? Bowlers like him select themselves in the senior team.. The Karnataka State Cricket Board should lodge a strong protest to BCCI on this stepmotherly treatment meted out to players from the state.
I don't think VK should go through all this. He's already and established, experienced Indian International player. He doesn't have to prove anything, anymoar.. He doesn't has to justify anything. He's already a senior bowler. Why should he be made to play in Irani trophy? Bowlers like him select themselves in the senior team.. The Karnataka State Cricket Board should lodge a strong protest to BCCI on this stepmotherly treatment meted out to players from the state.
:haha:
Mukund once again got out inside edging a wide delivery and dragging it onto the stumps. In the last 5-6 matches its 3rd or 4th time he has got out like that. Clearly a technical glitch that he needs to work on.
plays with angled bat, hard bottom hand, need to play more in the V with straight bat.