Shami ahmed-First impression..!!!

Blue Panther

Irfan might come in as a all rounder in helpful conditions, where we can play both him and BK. Vinay is a decent ODI option, but Sreesanth is too erratic. Will be great one day and totally **** another. Out of those Aaron is the best ODI option, imo but he's always injured. Maybe should try out Sidarth Kaul in ODI's. Had a good yorker. Mohit Sharma is next in line probably though.
yeah sid kaul is good option too
Kaul' date=' with his fast yorkers, may become a good death bowler.[/quote'] yeah he can bowl yorkers but u have see other things too where he has to improve when he reverses the ball from what i saw when he got his inswing right his out going deliveries were starting to wide its hard to control this reverse swing he has to just bowl more to get better he seems to be guy with good head and he tries to get people out and is agressive but if we pick him too early i think his development will be hampered.. and u just cant blood in so many youngsters so early..specially when this is his first real good season
If this guy is bowling this well, surely likes of Pankaj Singh who has had similar sustained success last couple seasons can only be just as good if not better! Can't believe we have been relying on likes RP Singh, Ishant, Mithun, Vinay last couple of years.
Pankaj is a work horse. Shami has better SR.
If seniors are dogshit no point playing them.
itsn ot just abt seniors yar u jsut cant push them into team without proper experince shami was part of 2 a tours and i think bhuvan to played many matches pandey imo is really close to national call up just needs to grab opportunities at a team level if he gets one but if we blood in some one like sid kaul too early who still needs to learn a lot it will jsut stop his development right now bowling already has enough youngsters and honestly is doing well in odis and im sure one of these 2 will get into test side too and we already have yaddu there changes need to be made in batting line up now
We have the likes of Unadkat' date=' Mithun etc.. in A team right now. Plus Dinda, Ishant in Indian team. Why persist with proven mediocrity, unless they improve when you have some good upcoming bowlers ?[/quote'] oh get rid of dinda now and in a team i dont think tenvic quota will get chance with pathetic performance compared to others i would like aaron to replace dinda in odis tests squad will depend n who is fit ..i dont think we will field all rookie attack if yadav is fit ishant might sit out otherwise he will play :((
oh get rid of dinda now and in a team i dont think tenvic quota will get chance with pathetic performance compared to others i would like aaron to replace dinda in odis tests squad will depend n who is fit ..i dont think we will field all rookie attack if yadav is fit ishant might sit out otherwise he will play :((
Dinda was next in line for tests too along with Awana. Awana, is a odd one. Tough to rate him right now.

My preference currently Tests -- Umesh, Shami, Aaron, Zaheer, Bhuvneshwar (only if 2 unfit) -- A team -- Pandey, Warrier, Rajpoot,Kaul, Pankaj. ODIs-- Shami, Bhuvneshwar, Aaron, Pandey, Dinda(as a temp backup only) --A team -- Kaul, Pankaj, Warrier, Mohit Among experienced bowlers, I would like all the lazy, mad, slow or unskilled ones to be ignored. Aaron will have to be tried in an A tour + some domestics as he is returning from injury.( provided he returns anytime soon. )