Shami ahmed-First impression..!!!

Blue Panther

I believe that STATS Don't Lie.........Pujara is good he has good stats and mmany others....similarly Dinda has taken bucket full of wickets in domestic Cricket and so I kinda bet on him instead of others......I find only umesh and Varun extraordinary and International level all others are kinda not Upto the mark among pacers...... Bhuvi is International level subject to favourable conditiions ELSE NOT Dinda is behind umesh and Varun but ahead of all others..... Ishant shud not be played unless he is bowling 140+ as he has zero swing and when he bowls less than 137K he bcomes a straight bowler to be hit....he knows his limitations now so team management is asking him to bowl DEFENSIVE.
Ishant sharma actually has more potential than the rest u mentioned. He has lost his inswing but thats what he should be trying to regain to get these type of spells. zitu2dC7aeo&feature=player_embedded a3eILRIh7-8&feature=player_embedded
Exactly Right.......Ishant bowling between 135 to 140 with Zero Swing Shud not play in the ELeven Either he bcomes a 140 to 145 bowler or gets some Swing but at present he will bowl 20 overs in test for a Single Wicket or get wickets only if batsman gift he wicKets.....
Dinda also bowls 135-140 with no seam and swing.
]Even in his SHORT T 20 international Career Dinda has won india atleast two T 20 and I think he shudd persisted. Everybody knows about his Attitude........more he plays at international levels better he will bcom.
Won ? And he should be persisted in T20's.

Neither Ishant nor Dinda look to be good long term bets . Umesh and Aaron are the most promising pacers. Shami looks good but it would be nice if he could add 3 to 5 k pace as he is not a swing bowler. Bhuvneshwar looks good but needs to maintain his zip off the pitch. That is what makes him different from PK , Irfan Pathan etc. ( We need to look at other pacers.)

Neither Ishant nor Dinda look to be good long term bets . Umesh and Aaron are the most promising pacers. Shami looks good but it would be nice if he could add 3 to 5 k pace as he is not a swing bowler. Bhuvneshwar looks good but needs to maintain his zip off the pitch. That is what makes him different from PK ' date=' Irfan Pathan etc. ( We need to look at other pacers.)[/quote'] In general shami bowls faster than on his debut Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
If he can keep that up in international cricket' date=' that would be good enough.[/quote'] i think he can lets wait and see i have seen him bowl full spells live in domestic games he looks quick and unlike dinda not just effort balls are quick also his length is full he actually gets lots of bowled and lbw dismissals ....

Dinda is classic case of FC player who does well but does not have x factor to play at international level. He will always do well in FC cricket. Cos honest bowler, who will work his socks of and always give 100%, meaning FC wickets will always come. BUT DOES NOT HAVE REQUIRED SKILLS TO STEP UP TO INTERNATIONAL LEVEL Thats why cant just look at FC stats to pick players for india. Same with jadeja who got triple tons so suddenly test match bat, when look beyond stats he clearly is not

Dinda is classic case of FC player who does well but does not have x factor to play at international level. He will always do well in FC cricket. Cos honest bowler, who will work his socks of and always give 100%, meaning FC wickets will always come. BUT DOES NOT HAVE REQUIRED SKILLS TO STEP UP TO INTERNATIONAL LEVEL Thats why cant just look at FC stats to pick players for india. Same with jadeja who got triple tons so suddenly test match bat, when look beyond stats he clearly is not
Personally I think dinda would be a better test bowler than odi. I think fc stats should be used for tests only, list a for odi etc. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2