West Indies tour of India, Nov-Dec 2011

ganeshran

T Squad (probable): MS Dhoni (capt/wk), Virender Sehwag (vice-captain), Gautam Gambhir, Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh/Suresh Raina, Wriddhiman Saha/Parthiv Patel, Harbhajan Singh/R Ashwin, Pragyan Ojha, Amit Mishra, Praveen Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Sreesanth http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-west-indies-2011/content/current/story/538256.html The clown Sreesanth is back!!! :facepalm: Lol Dhoni maybe Dhoni not playing again! King Tendulkar will have a rant. Good to see the midget this time not skipping the Windies series just because got owned in England :cantstop: Raina and Yuvi are still in the hunt!!! :WTF: And Amit Mishra, the bastard is still around!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That is they people say it crapinfo. Do you believe Mishra and Sreesanth will be back? Raina too has no chance this time around and I don't see Sehwag playing so soon. He is till not completely fit. They only named 3 pacers in the squad.

I hope that Dhoni doesn't miss all three tests. It would be a bad decision considering his test form and Australia series. If possible he should play 2 tests. He can skip 1 test and ODIs. That would be enough for him. 1 or 2 good innings under his belt and he will will feel better in whites while touring Australia.

What would p*** me of more is if Dhoni after being rested for WI tests then if then selected for the ODIs against WI. There is no need for Sehwag to be rushed in.We should try Rahane Yadav and Ashwin for these tests with Aussies in mind. Please no Raina.We had enough of his rubbish technique:pray:

so who would keep then if rahane' date=' ashu, ash aaron and yadav play? :giggle:[/quote'] If you had read the team mentioned in the first post that the journalist has speculated, from which I have suggested changes, you would have seen that it includes an extra keeper WS/PP. Perhaps you need a pair of reading glasses before you start giggling. :winky: Also, these 4 guys are suggested regarding the total team, not the playing 11.

If Dhoni does not playe tests against windies its an utter disgrace! He can rest from odis against windies, he could have rested from odis against england and miss 20/20 on saturady and of course missed pathetic champs league. If we gonna be No 1 need to thrash windies and win all games. NO ONE SHOULD REST FROM TESTS! Loads of other games they can rest from. Priorities are all wrong and even fans are now getting priorities all wong. Wanting the indian test captain to rest against a test series v windies at home, what has the world come to

If Dhoni does not playe tests against windies its an utter disgrace! He can rest from odis against windies, he could have rested from odis against england and miss 20/20 on saturady and of course missed pathetic champs league. If we gonna be No 1 need to thrash windies and win all games. NO ONE SHOULD REST FROM TESTS! Loads of other games they can rest from. Priorities are all wrong and even fans are now getting priorities all wong. Wanting the indian test captain to rest against a test series v windies at home, what has the world come to
agree but even SRT rested in test series against WI.
Dhoni's fingers seem to be badly injured. He has had problems collecting straightforward deliveries for the last 2 series. Almost all his fingers are bandaged. Would it not be good if he healed them ? An injured wicket keeper can be a big liability in tests, especially on turners.
He can play just as a batsman. But I doubt that he will do so. He should try to get some good test innings.
Dhoni's fingers seem to be badly injured. He has had problems collecting straightforward deliveries for the last 2 series. Almost all his fingers are bandaged. Would it not be good if he healed them ? An injured wicket keeper can be a big liability in tests, especially on turners.
So rest from odis and champs league. But no he waits for home test series. Like I said sums up all that is wrong with inidan cricket, as even fans suppport the indian captain missing test serie to rest. He can rest by all means but they should be in non test matches
So rest from odis and champs league. But no he waits for home test series. Like I said sums up all that is wrong with inidan cricket' date=' as even fans suppport the indian captain missing test serie to rest. He can rest by all means but they should be in non test matches[/quote'] I agree with you completely and wanted him to rest in the Champion's league and ODIs in England. But we all know that clubs are being preferred by players over country, whether we want it or not is immaterial. I personally never like any injured player to play anywhere.
rest Dhoni for entire Windies thingy.. Let him take vacation....Gambhir can captain.
Dhoni has a heck of a lot to prove in test matches. He jas under performed in tests. He should be gagging to play in tests to prove he is great player. Instead he seems content to be known as good limited overs player. Rest my ****. The guy needs all the games he can in test cricket so he can actually become better and of real value in tests.

I hope the selectors have a vision, players I want to see are, Varun Aaron, Umesh Yadav, Sreesanth, Rahul Sharma, Iqbal Abdullah, Rohit Sharma,Shikhar Dhawan, Jadeja, Ashwin,Kohli,Pujara ,besides the injured players making a comeback, and the other players rotated and rested for the Aussie tour.