Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

I can't watch an episode and then wait for few days to know what is gonna happen. The curiosity is just too much, specially with series like Prison Break or Breaking Bad or Dexter. So, I will wait for it to finish, then download it and watch it at once.

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2022036&postcount=95
I think youre right it will be an epic Hank vs Walt season. He is so close already, the death of Gus with that wheelchair guy will confirm his suspicions.. I wonder what Gus' handyman Mike will make of it all! Also wonder if Jesse will find out Walt poisoned that kid. The best thing about the show is the Walt-Jesse relationship, love hate doesent come close to describing it, but in the end they are always looking out for each other
And so it happened, I do think it was not wholly convincing the way he found out. I mean leaping to that conclusion just from his dope being lifted. But it was inevitable that that would bring their relationship- whatever was left of it- to an end... and now he'll go to Hank

Im really torn on this. Still on Walts side despite him being a scumbag. Really hoping he would see through Hank/Jesses plan and turn around- instead of leading them to the money. Then when he was caught I was like how the hell is he going to get out of this I also like Hank though, but inreasingly do not like Jesse for being a rat. Yes he has good reason to be pissed at Walt, but Walts saved his ass and taken care of him too. Jesse and Hank wil not die surely realistically only Gomez will What a great ep though

Im really torn on this. Still on Walts side despite him being a scumbag. Really hoping he would see through Hank/Jesses plan and turn around- instead of leading them to the money. Then when he was caught I was like how the hell is he going to get out of this I also like Hank though, but inreasingly do not like Jesse for being a rat. Yes he has good reason to be pissed at Walt, but Walts saved his ass and taken care of him too. Jesse and Hank wil not die surely realistically only Gomez will What a great ep though
I think hank is going to die. Remember the way he spoke to his wife on the phone. It felt like what people on tv do before they die.

The next episode is titled Ozymandias, so it might show things falling apart for walt. Ozymandias

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away

^ OMG yes In fact I thought it would have been almost ideal as a very last episode. I shouted ***** me out loud when Hank died. Very sad, expected Gomez, but thought Hank would be the one to get Walt. Also where does it go now? If this guy of Sauls hides people away for good, surely that means Walt is hard to find. He must turn up then from hiding to see his family. Felt bad for Jesse too :( Walt is one cold b&astard, he was pissed at Jesse ratting on him... still no excuse for agreeing to torture. Swaying away from supporting Walt now

^Cmon man its a breaking bad thread, what do you expect this is the whole point of it, every post would neeed a spoiler... Id suggest people who are not up to date to not visit the thread at all... just like youd stay away from Blogs about the show etc