Drop Ishant Sharma

No fast bowler can take wickets without good seam position consistently. He will be out of cricket after this test and he should work on two things seam and wrist position and if he can come a bit closer to the stumps. I never suggest a bowler to bowl wide of the crease that is why I liked Aaron and Rahul Shukla. Though they have open chested action but they bowl from closer to t he stumps.

He needs to develop an outswinger. Both he and Yadav seem to put a lot of effort in bringing the ball in' date=' which rarely gets any deflections. So you are left with bowled and LBWs off misses.[/quote'] His antural swing is inswing if he gets his inswinger going ,the ball that holds its line will be more lethal .That was how he was suceessful in 2008-2010.
He needs to develop an outswinger. Both he and Yadav seem to put a lot of effort in bringing the ball in' date=' which rarely gets any deflections. So you are left with bowled and LBWs off misses.[/quote'] But Yadav can bowl outswingers which we saw against WI In tests and ODIs and against England in ODIs as well, but he has been more inclined to bowl inswingers here rather than bowl outswingers as his stock ball, maybe he is having wrong field.

iSHANT NEEDS A BREAK , HOPEFULLY WILL MISS ipl ,he needs to play county, or bowl in SA, OR AUSTRALIA, DAY IN AND DAY OUT, LEARN WHAT WORKS FOR HIM, HE IS SHORT OF IDEAS, I hope the same fate as IRFAN wont befall on him, making a debut at young age then running out of ideas, not played much first class cricket.We should have Umesh, Varun, Zak, Gony, Tyagi, Dinda play test anf find some more options.

LOL, did anyone hear the post-match interview dinesh chopra: 'ishant aapko wicket kyoon nahi milte' ishant sharma: 'mujhe pata nahi kyoon' followed by some gibberish about trying to bowl as well as he can, waking up in the morning with 'new hope' or some bullshit. doesnt reflect well on the coaching staff, IMO. the guy has no idea what he is doing. he basically runs in, bowls as phaaasht as he can without knowing where its going.

LOL, did anyone hear the post-match interview dinesh chopra: 'ishant aapko wicket kyoon nahi milte' ishant sharma: 'mujhe pata nahi kyoon' followed by some gibberish about trying to bowl as well as he can, waking up in the morning with 'new hope' or some bullshit. doesnt reflect well on the coaching staff, IMO. the guy has no idea what he is doing. he basically runs in, bowls as phaaasht as he can without knowing where its going.
:cantstop:
Needs to be dropped' date= he has potential and I believe he can return as a very good bowler. But he needs a few seasons of Ranji and maybe 1 of county to improve at the moment.
But just two days ago you said he was going to be the world's leading bowler by 25, how will he accomplish his dream if you drop him? :cantstop:
But just two days ago you said he was going to be the world's leading bowler by 25' date=' how will he accomplish his dream if you drop him? :cantstop:[/quote'] I said he will be good when he returns which Im sure he will. Unlike other people my view on a player changes after several inconsistent performances. And you know exactly which player Im talking about.