Favourite TV shows

suma25

finished season 2 of Game of Thrones a few days ago. It was spectacular. watching Jeeves & Wooster - absolutely brilliant humor. I didn't like PG Wodehouse's novels but this TV adaptation is very good.
i finished season 2 some time back..after read the whole series of books 3-5 read full /while 11&2 in fast forward mode..now next book will come in year or 2 later :((

Saw the first 6 episodes of The newsroom - didn't like it very much. The language is bombastic, the characters are made to look way too patriotic and concerned for the country rather than for profit and ratings (which wouldn't be the case with news channels in reality) and the humor looks out of place and forced (unlike in Sorkin's other show, The West Wing, where the humor usually went well with the script).

I hate lLost. They just made a fool out of people.Some one should sue the ba@#$@#ds for wasting peoples time.
talking about the last season? coz the first four seasons were just splendid and in the last two I somehow felt they strayed into random sh!tholes and never got out of them