Favourite TV shows

suma25

Texy' date=' start the show, '[b']FOLLOWING' trust me you wont get disappointed Its just started airing a few weeks back
Yup loving it! Kevin Bacon is awesome. The story is pretty dark and creepy and violent...I'm surprised Fox allowed it through....:yay:

My new favorite show: 'JUSTIFIED' starring Timothy Olyphant (Die Hard 4, Hitman)...set in backwoods redneck country side of eastern Kentucky. justified_ver3.jpg
I have just started watching Justified' date=' oand into the 3rd maybe ep or so of S1. Seems ok, I hear S3 is excellent... the Marshall (Rayland?) is pretty cool.[/quote'] I watched a few Eps a while ago but never got into it properly, did like it though. Olyphant is pretty cool in that role. The theme tune is ace

Texy' date=' start the show, '[b']FOLLOWING' trust me you wont get disappointed Its just started airing a few weeks back
Yup loving it! Kevin Bacon is awesome. The story is pretty dark and creepy and violent...I'm surprised Fox allowed it through....:yay:
Watched a couple of episodes. It too a while to get used to the gory theme but it is quite interesting. Liking it now :two_thumbs_up:

I watched a few Eps a while ago but never got into it properly' date=' did like it though. Olyphant is pretty cool in that role. The theme tune is ace[/quote'] You should get back into it...Season 1 is a bit slow but it builds up all the complex characters and all the back stories. Season 2 is amazing! The Bennett family, the Crowders, Loretta...Season 3 is quite explosive as well...I'm caught up now on Season 4 and something major happened in ep 8. Boyd Crowder, Dickie Bennett & Dewey Crow(got dumb redneck down to perfection) are some of my fav characters...Do not like Winona(Marshall's ex wife) but Ava Crowder is absolutely mesmerizing. Just watched ep 6...holy sh1t! Joe Carroll is one evil genius!

House of Cards is brilliant. Saw the whole season in a week
i saw it as soon as it came out. Had awesome reviews in the UK press. This is probably the future of television or drama. Netflix produced the whole series for $100 million and if they produce about 10 series in a year like this then IMO i will subscribe for a year. As things stand its a huge global hit. As for the program. Kevin Spacey = epic. What else did you expect? Its actually based on a series produced by the BBC in the early 90s and i recommend you watch it as well as its available on Netflix. The guy who plays Tywin Lannister in Game of thrones stars.

I also watch the Following and will keep watching it but its getting a bit boring at the moment. Its sort of the same reason i stopped watching the walking dead. I dont mind death, but it sort of takes the sting out if there is death all the time.

I just watched House of Cards (UK) - 1990 a political thriller aired on BBC. Three seasons, each with 4 episodes and it was just brilliant! Watch out for Ian Richardson as Francis Urquhart. I highly recommend this series. This TV series is based on a novel from Michael Dobbs and now remade in the US of A starring Kevin Spacey. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Cards_(UK_TV_series)

Dramas: 24, Southland, Castle, Bones, Alias, Prison Break, CSI:NY, Comedy:Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, Arrested Development, Modern Family, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Khichdi, That 70's Show, Boy Meets World. these are the ones i can think of at the top of my head.