Favourite TV shows

suma25

Howz Breaking Bad - some of my friends are giving me cold shoulders coz I haven't seen this
from a chemistry teacher to a cancer patient to a cancer outliver to a 99% pure meth preparer to a bad ass the lead guy has it all in him awesome show

HOUSE MD pwns all these days hugh laurie simply nails it anymore house fans out here?
AMAZING :hatsoff: Talking of Hugh Laurie, if any Jeeves and Wooster fans out here, then try watching the Jeeves and Wooster TV series.Hugh Laurie is amazing as the bumbling Bertie Wooster

The are the shows I regularly watch. Am I missing any good ones? Modern family The Middle Big Bang theory The Mentalist Castle HIMYM Law and Order SVU CSI CSI NY CSI Miami Criminal Minds
Ganesh, you can add Family Guy to the list. but that's a lot of shows already ! i only watch 3right now :| what's happenig in HIMYM.. i gave up after 4 seasons.

The are the shows I regularly watch. Am I missing any good ones? Modern family The Middle Big Bang theory The Mentalist Castle HIMYM Law and Order SVU CSI CSI NY CSI Miami Criminal Minds
if you like Historical Fiction/Fantasy then you must watch Game of Thrones and Rome. If you like Drama then you must watch Mad Men. p.s. from where did you get good torrents of CSI ?? I have searched a lot but the ones I got had almost no seeders and its taking ages to download so many episodes/seasons.

Ganesh' date=' you can add Family Guy to the list. but that's a lot of shows already ! i only watch 3right now :| what's happenig in HIMYM.. i gave up after 4 seasons.[/quote'] Thanks :two_thumbs_up: will catch these shows too :dance: By the way, I liked Person of Interest too. Its a new show on CBS. Seems quite interesting even though I have seen a similar episode on CID before. HIMYM is quite interesting even though he is nowhere near meeting the mother. Currently its Barney's love story which is taking up quite some airtime. Cal Penn has been cast on the show too.