Calling all southies. Why this kolaveri di?

Holysmoke

On Tuesday, this song was the most recommended on YouTube's music section. It stood third in the global music list giving a tough time to Lady Gaga. Around 6, 95,599 people shared it on Facebook. Interestingly, around 1.5 million people had watched this on youtube in four days, the largest song ever in India. An RJ in an FM station in Chennai says, "Almost 90% of people who called me today requested me to play this song. Never have I seen such requests pouring in." Similarly radio stations in Mumbai and other metros also had similar rquests on Tuesday after the virus started spreading. Even Anand Mahindra, vice chairman and MD of Mahindra Group tweeted about how cool the new song was. "And going viral in India is now #KolaViral," he tweeted.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/10837167.cms

Its a recycled old beat repeated in many tamil movies and the only thing that adds novelty are the lyrics. That is the problem when something goes viral. Regardless of its actual quality - people like it because people like it.
Yes,You are right..I have heard this beat many times,watch from 1:00 Vw-FVQVtn1s