That's why we're a 'Bowling Powerhouse' Part-II

It's been years since Wasim/Waqar/Akhtar quit the game but Pakistani fans still think they are the best in bowling' date=' which is just a myth. They do have a better as compared to India but nowhere close to SA.[/quote'] Thanks making my/our concepts clear...

good bowler but more than pace its technique of batsmen here which made him look better than he is ..he is swinging it away from right handers so frst shot was very lose and 2nd shot seriously as top order player why will you try to hick swinging ball without going forward ? also he didn ot even covered off stump! swings looks huge but it is also cos of angle imo he is bowing from wide of crease but great thing is swing is late now third wicket another hoick to leg side with front foot going no where and head falling misbah wicket was good but all of them were away swingers.. can he swing them back in ? just asking..

Why the "bowling power house" was never a world beater like the West Indies in 80's or Ausssies in 2000's ?
well neither Pakistan nor anyone else in the past 20 years have had an attack as good as 80's west indies. Not even Australia. Windies had three genuinely great quicks at one time who were all in their primes. In the late 70's it was Garner, Roberts, and Holding, then Marshall, Garner and Holding, then Marshall, young Ambrose and Walsh. No one can match that Plus both windies and australia had much better batting than pakistan. that is why they dominated.
Wahab has looked good in the few occasions I have watched him bowl. Why is he ignored ?
Poor control and possible fixer ... not to mention the the abundance of other options. As I said Irfan, Gul and Junaid are our top 3 when fit. Then their are Rahat Ali and Ehsad Adil for Tests Bhatti, Anwer Ali, Tanvir and Wahab for ODIs Not to mention the two dopes coming back from ban next year Asif and Amir.