That's why we're a 'Bowling Powerhouse' Part-II

They are 1 top class fast bowler short of being a bowling powerhouse in limited overs cricket (if such a thing exists) IMO. I want to see whether Hafeez would be so economical against India. If he bowls against the likes of Sehwag' date=' Gambhir and Raina they would certainly look to take the attack to him.[/quote'] Agree with your first point about a fast bowler.We def need one in both forms of cricket. As for Hafeez I know it was a one off but Hafeez had a very good outing in Mohali. He was the catalyst for the comeback after India threatened to score 330 at one stage.
Agree with your first point about a fast bowler.We def need one in both forms of cricket. As for Hafeez I know it was a one off but Hafeez had a very good outing in Mohali. He was the catalyst for the comeback after India threatened to score 330 at one stage.
Totally agree. He outsmarted Gambhir who is often said to be our best player of spin. That's what makes me want to see Hafeez vs Indian batsman once again. How does he bowl in tests? If nothing end, he could keep it tight at one end while others rotate.
Agree with your first point about a fast bowler.We def need one in both forms of cricket. As for Hafeez I know it was a one off but Hafeez had a very good outing in Mohali. He was the catalyst for the comeback after India threatened to score 330 at one stage.
yeah but also that pitch was very slow and assisting the spinners.
****** powerhouse. giving up 400 runs to a new amateur-level zimbabwean team featuring no less than 6 debutants...
even against bangladesh, wins were not convincing. pakistan has not improved, it's just the quality of opposition has decreased. once they start playing better oppositions the hens will come home to roost. but since no one wants to play them their ftp consists of regular series with zimbabwe, bangladesh, west indies and new zealand. so they'll defeat these guys and live in delusion.
Enormous BUMP! Saeed Ajmal.:hatsoff: Best bowling figures of 7/55 against the Poms.
hope he does to the poms what kumble did in 92-93. had no clue against him. Brownwash was the theme as on slow-turners at home, India found unlikely heroes in Anil Kumble, Rajesh Chauhan and Venkatpathy Raju. Done by the heat and some food poisoning, England just didn't have the stomach for a fight as India recorded their first and only clean sweep over England, a verdict that extended Azharuddin's captaincy tenure. England coach Keith Fletcher's comment, "I don't think we will have too many problems with Kumble. I didn't see him turning a single ball from leg to off," came back to haunt him as Kumble took 21 wickets in the series.

tbh, pakistan has a very good odi bowling, mainly bcoz of their pacers, in tests, their world class pacers will do well in these type of conditions, but the real problem is when they play in different conditions, the spinners wont be much effective in non sc conditions and pak pacers nowadays looks extremely pedestrian

I honestly thought this was a ordinary test attack except Chuckmal but Gul stepped up today.Rehman is a steady bowler and Keema bowls phasstt for his age :winky:.Though I think a left armer instead of Keema will make this attack even better.